Home General Discussion

Wife Bought Me A New Humi!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
So my AMAZING wife bought my my final Xmas present for the year early with a new 400 ct humidor! The following pics I took tonight right after I wiped it down and sealed it up to season. I love the thing and it is going to give me a lot more ability to store some sticks finally!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    She's a Beaut!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    You should have a contest ... How long before I fill this one up. My guess is by Christmas.
  • Super clean! The wife has good taste. I agree.... it will be full by christmas.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one sweet Christmas gift brother. Kudos to the wife.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    That's gorgeous!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I have that exact humidor. I love it. I took the bottom shelf out of mine to fit a few boxes in it.

"Long ashes my friends."

• cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    very nice brother. But I think I see a finger print on the glass..
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, Brett. You will have to thank her Properly.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    awesome humi and awesome wife.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Nice
    One God, One Truth
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot guys! Yeah she is quite amazing and I will be thanking her even more than I already have ;) As far as how long it will take to fill this one up as well.... I dunno, with the holidays right around the corner I have had to stop buying cigars so that I can gift the right people the right things since I am set for a couple months. I guess we shall see :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Very nice. It's great when the wife supports the habit. You'll still need a cooler once you get it filled up though
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nicely done! Kudos towards the misses. Now what is she wanting in return...I bet its something epic. Grats again.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    You have an awesome wife!! That humi looks great! Congrats on the addition to your fleet!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Amanda is a keeper!!! Nicely done!!!

I'm guessing thats her name since its written on the right glass corner. Dont worry, I'm not a stalker...LOL
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett, congrats on the new addition to the family, that baby is beautiful. You can tell she gets her beauty from your wife...............
  • Now that's a beauty! Congrats man on the awesome humi and the awesome wife!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    That looks awesome, brother. Congrats!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thats awesome! Congrats on the new humi
  • Very nice. I dont think you will have too much trouble filling it up.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dopeyferree:
    Very nice. I dont think you will have too much trouble filling it up.
    Well Brett, Its a beauty,, Uh just a suggestion with Thanksgiving so close..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZyZbn5baJk
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Your wife is DEFINITELY a keeper brother!

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to everyone for the kind words towards the new addition and my gorgeous Amanda. And yes that is her name :) as for trouble filling it, well we shall see lol. I unloaded another 50 sticks in packages yesterday for other brothers, friends, and troops so the 150 ct is empty again and the 400 ct is half full, but like I have always said, I'd rather be low on sticks but rich in the feelings and smiles to the people I send them to. So all in all it will come back around and I'm not worried, I just send out as many as possible every week so that others can share in this enjoyment and hobby that I am so utterly passionate about! I do have a hilarious little fact that I pieced together last night, in the 7-8 weeks I've been active on this amazing community/brotherhood I've sent out somewhere between 400-500 sticks!! If I had it to do all over again, I would send out more!! The greatest gift about this place is not all the amazing cigars that get passed around (course that is still incredible!) but rather the size of the hearts of every member on here, just knowing that you got something for a brother that makes their day a little brighter and their enjoyment that much more tangible and seeing their reaction is the best gift of all!

I will follow up this long winded rambling by saying thank you from the bottom of my heart to EVERY single member on here that makes me come back here every day, your kindness, generosity, and caring about one another is the single most impressive thing I have ever been a part of, THANK YOU!!!

Brett Jarman
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    yep, us Irish have to stick together.
    One God, One Truth
  • this thread made me all warm and fuzzy.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    StrongStyle:
    this thread made me all warm and fuzzy.
    I shed a tear. I love everyone here too!!!!Really
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet lookin humi brother. Make sure you pick her up something nice as well!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Very nice humi, I would never get anything cigar related from my future wife...guess you are just lucky!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, that's is a nice setup. Congrats to you bro.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Really nice looking humi, can't wait to see it stocked.
    congrats on the humi and an awesome wife.