Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Big Decision

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Well me and the wife have decided to try for another Boy and finish off our child breeding! LOL we have 3 right now, 2 girls and a boy. Wish me luck as another hormonal girl....will be hell but loved just as much.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Good luck brother! Will be praying that you guys have a happy healthy baby
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Well me and the wife have decided to try for another Boy and finish off our child breeding! LOL we have 3 right now, 2 girls and a boy. Wish me luck as another hormonal girl....will be hell but loved just as much.
    Get off the computer, and get to work ! We'll see you in five minutes.... (jk) of course
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    kaspera79:
    deejmemixx:
    Get off the computer, and get to work ! We'll see you in five minutes.... (jk) of course
    yeah 5 min is a joke, he only needs 2! i keed!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have 4 kids. 3 of them are girls only 5 years apart, total. Teenage years I am boarding myself in the shed with a cooler full of Lenies and 2 coolers of cigars. A slot in the door to hand out money when someone knocks.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    kaspera79:
    deejmemixx:
    yeah 5 min is a joke, he only needs 2! i keed!
    Dont let em give you the business deej... five minutes, two minutes, who the he11 cares???

Its not about her anyhow. :-D

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Yall have fun!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    as long as I get a boy I dont care how long it takes lol. And the teenage years....sucks, oldest is 13 year old girl and holy hell...... boys are easier if you ask me. I would use the shed to lock her in if it was legal.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    deejmemixx:
    as long as I get a boy I dont care how long it takes lol. And the teenage years....sucks, oldest is 13 year old girl and holy hell...... boys are easier if you ask me. I would use the shed to lock her in if it was legal.
    My oldest is 14 and believe me, I feel ya on this my brother...

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol good luck brother. Boy I've got 2 girls I think some of you all are just gluttons for punishment.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    I have 4 kids. 3 of them are girls only 5 years apart, total. Teenage years I am boarding myself in the shed with a cooler full of Lenies and 2 coolers of cigars. A slot in the door to hand out money when someone knocks.
    Jaime, when the time comes if you need any help, with the Leineys, the 'gars or the girls, let me know, I'll help out.

My girls are 6 and 5, 13 months apart, so I am with you on the shed idea. I also have a lot of young friends in LE so they'll be around for a while, LOL.