Home Non Cigar Related
Options

2 hrs 45 mins from now...

BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
Everything in my life stops for a few hrs. This game is gonna be amazing.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Yeah I'm ridiculously excited! This is as good as it gets
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    GEAUXXXXXXXXXTIGERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    would anyone like to have a friendly five stick wager,,blind,, I got Alabama,
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Not a fan of either team, but I AM a fan of the game of football. Pretty geeked up to watch this one, should be an old school WAR!

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    If we still had tv I would probably watch it.
    They are both in the SEC so either or.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    would anyone like to have a friendly five stick wager,,blind,, I got Alabama,
    I can do a wager. You let me know later tonight if I won or lost..........
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Not a fan of either team, but I AM a fan of the game of football. Pretty geeked up to watch this one, should be an old school WAR!

Same here brother same here
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    What a dissapointing game,, too many mistakes, dropped balls.. Congrats Bandyt, and all LSU fans..Oh BTW dont agree with the int call at the end zone.. Alabama receiver made the catch and was down by contact before he lost the ball.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The Kid:
    What a dissapointing game,, too many mistakes, dropped balls.. Congrats Bandyt, and all LSU fans..Oh BTW dont agree with the int call at the end zone.. Alabama receiver made the catch and was down by contact before he lost the ball.
    disappointing game...? What the heck were you watchin? That game was defensive magic for 65mins!
  • Options
    beatnic:
    GEAUXXXXXXXXXTIGERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ///-amen fellow Tiger fan, defensive battle and we came out on top.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    disappointing game...? What the heck were you watchin? That game was defensive magic for 65mins!
    I thought it was great. So many missed field goals by the Bama kicker...wow lol