Home General Discussion

Taking a Survey

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Alright brothers I need some help. Yeah, I know more than anyone thinks, but that is another story.

Do I need another 20 count? Take a look at the following pictures and let me know if I do.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    IMO ....No you still have room...I wish I had that much room to spare in mine.. Man thats a big one you got there
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    LOL! Yep... might even want to go with a 40- or 50-count this time... :-D

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    That is an awesome collection. You can either get another 500 ct cooler or you can send some to me and keep it to just one cooler
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

Glen, I'm not sure what I would do with a 50 count, there would be NO WAY I could even smoke that many.............
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Go crazy Todd and get 2 more 20 counts!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Well yeah, that's great for smoking out of, but you need another one for aging.
    Russ55:
    Well yeah, that's great for smoking out of, but you need another one for aging.
    LMAO ,,,true...true
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:

Glen, I'm not sure what I would do with a 50 count, there would be NO WAY I could even smoke that many.............
    Oh, I bet you'll manage brother. :-) I like the idea of an aging 20-count someone came up with above though.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:

pssh.. you don't have to smoke them all. I say you need a smoking humi and a nice large one for ageing. I mean you already have boxes, now just get more and you'll have a place to age them for several years.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Looks like you still have room for about 50 more or so, keep going. The ones on the bottom will be aged enough when you get to them.
    One God, One Truth
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Pffft take crap outta boxes and start bundling. Saves a ton of space.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Maybe if you mention it on the Christmas pass thread, your secret Santa may help you out. That one is getting kind of full
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    You need more space. Easy solution Todd. Drop it off or I'll pick it up.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah looks like you got some spaces that need to be filled
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    More like another 100 qt.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I think you might wanna either get another cooler... or start bombing more... cause that one's not gonna hold much more!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Well, probably since you will get slammed from the TYG carnage. Most impressive bro.
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    ok, now i understand...i wondered how "bombing" works. at first thought, sending cigars for no reason to someone else seems crazy, especially at the price of some of them....and im looking at my 20 count, and thinking, how would u be able to afford to send out cigars and still have some to smoke. then i read having a couple humidors, one for smoking, one for aging. but still, didnt get it. wow, i almost choked on cigar smoke and wasnt even smoking when i saw the picture there. LOL. showed the picture to my wife and she said shes gonna limit be before i get to that many to fill an entire cooler.... then she said she believes u could stand at least another 100 count humidor lol.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    james40:
    Well, probably since you will get slammed from the TYG carnage. Most impressive bro.
    You know what... good point. You're gonna need more coolers for sure! *notice that was coolerS - plural
  • Wwwwow. Holy $hit. Awesome! Totally awesome! Fill another just like that one!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I'm scared..lol. but yeah i think u need another
  • how many lbs of beads are in there?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol,, image
    jj20030:
    lol,, image
    LOL,,...Congrats on winning the game last night ! ya got some more headin your way!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    szeliga:
    how many lbs of beads are in there?
    There is probably 2 pounds of ConservalGel beads in there.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Nice stash man .
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I vote to build a cabinet in the closet!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Ha the pic reminds me of my situation. Once I move, cabinets would be great. I have boxes stored away but it would be cool to have them on display (cigars in). Taking sticks out of boxes saves a ton of space.