Home Non Cigar Related

Help for My Daughters' School

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    PMed ya with a code. I'll have more since we have coke products at my business, and they are always the 32 can packs with the plastic wrapper.

Maybe I missed it, but is there a deadline? If so, I'll have one of my employees go get em all right now.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    2 more
    One God, One Truth
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    PMed ya with a code. I'll have more since we have coke products at my business, and they are always the 32 can packs with the plastic wrapper.

Maybe I missed it, but is there a deadline? If so, I'll have one of my employees go get em all right now.
    Thanks Shawn I got it. As far as I can see it will run at least through the end of the school year if not until they hit their goal. I know it is roughly over 22,000 or 23,000 points at we are currently at about 6,000. However, you guys are making that number go alot fast towards the goal.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm collecting them from the house, my work, and my wife's work so we are getting some more to donate to ya Todd, thanks for everything!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Coke just went on sale here for 1.99 a 12 pk! just picked up 3 today and will be picking up more next week for ya bro. My parents also bought 6 lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    More
    One God, One Truth
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    More
    Looks like Roland is Cokes best customer...
    another.
    our hospital only sells coke products. and I get the caps from other people in the office.

I like helping out.
    One God, One Truth
    2 more.
    One God, One Truth
    roland_7707:
    2 more.
    And again.
    One God, One Truth
    Hopefully this is still goin on. There will be a PM to ya soon.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I already donated about 80 rewards points. And have about 20 more caps at home i have to add to my account to donate.
    Get this back on top PM sent
    Hey guys, thanks for all the support on this, I am truly amazed at the brotherhood here, the support you all have shown just blows me away.

This is an ongoing "event" until the school reaches the goal of just over 23,000 points or Coke stops the Reward Program.

Once again, thank you all for the support and even if I cannot/don't respond individually to your PM's I just wanted to let you know that I do really appreciate you guys taking the time to save and send me the Rewards codes.
    Just got back from the store, they had cases on sale.. I'll get the points to you a little later today.
    Hope you can cut and paste.
    15 more buddy.
    One God, One Truth
    Get this back on top here.. I sent you some more numbers. a little hard to read those damm dots.. PM me if some don't get through.
    Whats the number count up to??
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got about 3 cases half a dozen 2 liters and over a dozen caps to submit now, PM to you this evening with the numbers. Hope it helps Todd :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    JSaint:
    Whats the number count up to??
    Thanks to a lot of support from this forum the school is up to 6500 points. Thanks so much guys, I cannot thank you enough......
    Check the inbox again bub
    One God, One Truth
    A few more points for the school. PM sent.
    A few more. Happy New Year to you and yours.
    One God, One Truth
    Let's get this back on the top.. PM sent too.
  • WafflesWaffles Posts: 63
    I am collecting mine from my daily coke zero, is there a last date you need them by?
    Waffles:
    I am collecting mine from my daily coke zero, is there a last date you need them by?
    No ending date that I have been given. As far as I know they will be doing the program until Coke discontinues it. I know the package they are going for is over 23,000 points and the other package they want is more points than that.

I would, again, just like to say thank you guys and gals for all the support, your efforts have totally blown me away. From sending me the codes, for having signed up and donating the codes yourself, for having your family change to drinking Coke just for the rewards points, for continually making sure this gets bumped, for all that you guys do, it shows me that we are mpre like an extended family than some random people posting on a forum.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I been slacking. But I have about 30 caps to put in.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Just pm'd ya 20 Todd
    few more bub.
    One God, One Truth
    More
    One God, One Truth