Home Ratings & Reviews

Cu-Avana Punisher

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Sparked up my first one of these today. Really diggin the peppery wrapper, adds a real unique flavor profile! Anyone else liking these?

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Smoked my first one about two weeks ago. Got it from dbeckom, thought it was great. Pepper at the beginning does give you that "burn" but I liked it. Then as pepper/ hotness wore off some I thought it got even better. I thought these might fall under the "gimmick" category but I thought it was a really good smoke. Liked it so much got The Beard to hook me up with a great price on these.

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I got a box when there was a really good special on them a while back. I do wipe the tip a bit to remove a bit of the pepper. A bit too much there sometimes.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I got 2 in a sampler last march. Smoked one a few months ago and enjoyed the punch in the face. I want to smoke the second, but then I'll have none left! Maybe I'll do that sometime in the coming week.

The shape is really deceptive. It looks like a little stick, compared to the big fat Diesel 6x60s and other gordos, so you don't expect big things, but man does it kick like a mule. Hah, I was just thinking about how this might make a good prank smoke along with some rotgut.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    So they are comparible to a diesel? I'm thinking about tryin one of these. Sounds yummy.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I really like this smoke. I don't mind the initial spiciness, at first. It dies down after an inch, or so. And then it's just yummy smokin the rest of the way.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Smoked my first one about two weeks ago. Got it from dbeckom, thought it was great. Pepper at the beginning does give you that "burn" but I liked it. Then as pepper/ hotness wore off some I thought it got even better. I thought these might fall under the "gimmick" category but I thought it was a really good smoke. Liked it so much got The Beard to hook me up with a great price on these.

nice AMZ.. got one resting that i pulled from kriegs pass.. Ill have to spark it up soon,, Im guessing its not a first stick in the a.m with coffee smoke,,
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Yep! Once you get past the spicyness, its actually a pretty darn good smoke!! I was weary at first but after smoking a couple, I'd def recommend them!
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    amz1301:

nice AMZ.. got one resting that i pulled from kriegs pass.. Ill have to spark it up soon,, Im guessing its not a first stick in the a.m with coffee smoke,,
    Depends, you like hot wings with your coffee in the morning ?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    Rudy, it is really that bad in the morning. I sparked my very first one up at 11:00 am right after a Tat Verocu #5.