Home General Discussion

humidor brass lock

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
some how one of my humidors the brass lock broke where the key fits in to turn and open it, i took it apart and dont see anyway to fix it. anyone know a company that would just sell locks and key only

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    thanks bro, wowee, the one i see i need is 41.00+ buks, myswell buy a new humi,lol , guess i can always sit another one on top of it to make sure its sealed,lol , its empty now anyway, im starting to slow down on how many i store, since i started my coolidor, lol
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds expensive for a cheap lock. One of my humidor locks but doesn't stay locked. It seals so I don't care. The other locks well but I can see how easy it would be to break it or the key off in it.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jj20030:
    kuzi16:
    thanks bro, wowee, the one i see i need is 41.00+ buks, myswell buy a new humi,lol , guess i can always sit another one on top of it to make sure its sealed,lol , its empty now anyway, im starting to slow down on how many i store, since i started my coolidor, lol
    Is that a 20ct coolerdor or the new and improved 40ct?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    jj20030:
    kuzi16:
    Is that a 20ct coolerdor or the new and improved 40ct?
    i think theres about 100 in it so far, thinking its a 300-500,lol