Home General Discussion

Partagas Short Story

I know I'm still a newb to cigars and sorry Marker and FTG i didn't have a chance to try some of the cigars yal sent. But i went to Zeebra's house the other day and he handed me this... As of now this is my favorite cigar... it was just perfect from beginning to end.... as i said in the other thread i would love to get my hands on a box of these. image

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Its a Party Short, not short story...LOL!!!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    zeebra:
    Its a Party Short, not short story...LOL!!!
    At least he didn't call it a short story maduro. As always TapewormZ. Smoke what you like when you like. I would not be offended if you never smoked anything I sent. They are your cigars to do what you want with. They are cigars to be enjoyed when you want to enjoy them.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what do habana mean? lol
    jj20030:
    what do habana mean? lol
    It is the word you will find on almost all ISO cigars. Habana. Obviously there are fakes out there but ISO cigars are supposed to have this word on them. The NC cigars you see might say Habano. The 'a' is important here.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    In Cuba, Havana is spelled and pronounced Habana. That's a Cuban Partagas Short, hence the word Habana on the band. Love the Party shorts. I need to suck it up and buy a cab or two.
  • one day i hope i see the word habana in my hands.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Check your PM's on the b9. If we can work something out, "one day" might mean like... by "Friday"
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Check your PM's on the b9. If we can work something out, "one day" might mean like... by "Friday"
    that's friendliness right there. nicely done.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    dennisking:
    docbp87:
    that's friendliness right there. nicely done.
    Always blown away by the generosity of the bork's around here
    I would like to know how Doc got his hands on some Partagas Short Story. Those are pretty rare. :)