Home General Discussion

Home from Cuba

Hi guy;s. We are back. Still all messed up and have a stack of things to get back into. Thought I would drop in for a quick hello. I have many packages to prepare and lots of reading to catch up on you guy's while I was gone. Gonna take a couple of days to get everything out and everything else under some semblance of control so I will be popping in and out for a day or two and trying to get organized.
Tons of pictures and stories to post... in time.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Glad to hear you guys are back safely Doug. Hope it was a fantastic trip!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you are back and the family is safe! Sounds like a fantastic trip and can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Good to see you back Laker. Glad the trip was good.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    He Returns! Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories! Glad you made it home safe Bro!
  • Welcome back!!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I hope you like your welcome home present! Hehe
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    welcome back laker. hope you had a good trip!

"Long ashes my friends."

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Finally got that trip and came home safe, great news. Glad you had a good time.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Laker, can't wait to see what you've been up to.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glad you made it back safely. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear some of the stories....

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Welcome home brother ! Can't wait to see those pics and hear the stories my friend !
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the forum and back home, Doug. Hope all is well and that your trip was pleasant.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    welcome back Doug. did they fill your brain with all sorts of Commie mumbo jumbo like free education......glad your back. can't wait to see the pics
    Hey Wayne. Where u been hiding?? You kno I can't remember the last time all these ccom forum old timers posted all at once on the same thread. Lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back can't wait to read all about your trip.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Hey Wayne. Where u been hiding?? You kno I can't remember the last time all these ccom forum old timers posted all at once on the same thread. Lol
    ccom oldtimers in the house.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:

Canada ....... Wayne has been hiding in Canada...... Now you know ..... Carry on.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home! I'm sure pictures are to follow, can't wait to see them.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Lol. Sup Krieg? I've been a bit busy getting things squared away for school. I'm going for my master's in criminal justice management online from the University of Maryland. That and money's still tight, so I figure the less time I spend at CCom, the less tempted I am to buy a coolidor and all the new stuff that's come out.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    RCY Cigars:
    Glad you made it back safely. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear some of the stories....

+1, welcome back Doug! Everybody join me in the chant - PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!!! :-)

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Doug , You know your absolutely killing us waiting on the pictures and stories ... you know that right ?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Doug , You know your absolutely killing us waiting on the pictures and stories ... you know that right ?
    Yeah, what he said!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    he's a good tease, isn't he!
    wwhwang:
    Krieg:
    Lol. Sup Krieg? I've been a bit busy getting things squared away for school. I'm going for my master's in criminal justice management online from the University of Maryland. That and money's still tight, so I figure the less time I spend at CCom, the less tempted I am to buy a coolidor and all the new stuff that's come out.
    I can understand that buddy. Don't be a stranger and good luck on your masters!

"Long ashes my friends."

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    So how many jars did ya bring home?!?!?!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    OK, I'm off of here now and doing some editing. At least some pictures up in the morning... I hope :)
  • Welcome back... Looking forward to the pics.