Home General Discussion

Good spots in DC area?

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
I'm heading down to Washington, DC tomorrow, staying just outside it in Arlington, VA. Going to be down there for almost a week, thurs. to tues.

Anyone know any good B&M's or cigar bars in the area? While I'm at it, any poker in the area or other good night spots?
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Can't recall the name of a place I went to some time ago.. small, couches/chairs etc, pricey... worst case scenario, I've always enjoyed just strolling the city with a smoke (I know, probably not quite the answer you were looking for).
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Marion Barry's hotel room.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ken, are you serious. There's a whole lot of B&M's in the DMV. PM incoming Sir.....

• Ken - I went to Shelly's Back Room tonight in DC (it's about two blocks from the Metro Station metro stop - prange & blue? lines if I'm not mistaken). Decent place, plenty of room to get comfortable and hang out. They have a good selection of gars, but are rather pricey. Luckily you can bring your own in so I would suggest that if possible. Also, there is a $12 per person minimum but is easily covered after a couple of beers (about $6 and change each).
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Can't recommend Draper's highly enough.
  • Where is Draper's?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jasonusa1:
    Where is Draper's?
    There's one in the district and one in Bethesda. I've only been to the one in Bethesda and it was top notch. Really nice shop with a great selection and smoking area. Ken if I wasn't sick I'd say we'd have to get together for a smoke. Sorry brother!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Yeah Enfid is sick alright....sick in the head. See his shorts?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    dowjr1:
    Yeah Enfid is sick alright....sick in the head. See his shorts?
    Don't listen to Dan he was checkin me out every time I was bending over or stretching. I know that wasn't a banana in your pocket..........