Home Non Cigar Related
Options

happy 236th birthday usmc!

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
to all the united states marines who serve to protect our great country and some that gave the ultimate sacrafice and all marines past, present and future, HAPPY 236th BIRTHDAY USMC! be safe out there! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I9l0wu74_k

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks JJ! Happy bday brothers!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Happy Birthday Devildogs......Semper Fi
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    to all the united states marines who serve to protect our great country and some that gave the ultimate sacrafice and all marines past, present and future, HAPPY 236th BIRTHDAY USMC! be safe out there! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I9l0wu74_k
    #1 Happy Birthday to all the brave men and women willing to protect my sorry butt.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday and thanks to all the greatm men and women out there protecting all of us.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Wow, I thought they were younger than that. huh, well cool. Though I don't really see why there are a marine branch, should just be part of the navy or army. I dunno.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Though I don't really see why there are a marine branch, should just be part of the navy or army. I dunno.
    Pheebs can you please not say stuff like that out of this thread. It's a celebratory thread and I fought d@mn hard to earn the Marine title and wore it proudly through my deployment to Iraq and would appreciate it if you kept stuff like that out of this thread. Not trying to be an a$$ and I know you aren't talking **** but it's just there's a time and place for everything and I feel this isn't the right time.
  • Options
    Did a USMC Birthday Blog post today on TheDailyCigar: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/11/nov-10th-2011-room-101-one-shot-one.html
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Though I don't really see why there are a marine branch, should just be part of the navy or army. I dunno.
    Pheebs can you please not say stuff like that out of this thread. It's a celebratory thread and I fought d@mn hard to earn the Marine title and wore it proudly through my deployment to Iraq and would appreciate it if you kept stuff like that out of this thread. Not trying to be an a$$ and I know you aren't talking **** but it's just there's a time and place for everything and I feel this isn't the right time.
    sure man, no probs. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Though when I was in the Army we and some of the Marines use to raz each other all the time about it. lol.