Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Veteran's Day

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Tomorrow (Nov 11) will be Veteran's Day in the US and Rememberance Day in Canada. Please take tomorrow to thank a service member. I know I'm not on the forums as much these days, but weather permitting, I'm be smoking a CAO America and thinking of my friends still in the Army and Marine Corps.

How will you be spending your Veteran's Day?

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I'll be working. Damn veterans bill isn't or hasn't been passed yet. Damn!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Amen to that brother! I'll be working tomorrow but my thoughts will certainly be with those who are and who have served. And for all you Veteran BOTLs on here - thank you and God Bless you for all of your sacrifices.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I'm not a veteran but would like to give my Thanks and gratitude for your service and sacrifices. Thank you and I hope everyone has a great day.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'll probably take some time to catch up with a few guys I served with overseas that I don't get a chance to talk to much since getting married and having a kid.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    To all our vets and service members: Happy Veterans Day!

Did a Veterans Day blog post in my cigar photog blog:http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/11/nov-11th-2011-room-101-connecticut.html

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks vets! my dad was in the united states navy and would have been 94 yesterday image
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I am spending my day with a Gurkha Titan, then off to hunters education with my son tonight.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Shout out to all the warfighters who have or are currently keeping our nation safe!