Home General Discussion

To All the Veterans

Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
Hey there everyone. I just wanted to say happy Veterans Day. To those of you who have served or are currently serving, I want to say a sincere thank you for all that you do and have done for our country. God Bless you and your family.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Hey there everyone. I just wanted to say happy Veterans Day. To those of you who have served or are currently serving, I want to say a sincere thank you for all that you do and have done for our country. God Bless you and your family.
    Great thread Lt. Dan, and I want to second that as well saying thank you for all the sacrifices you have made so that we can be here today posting here, and having our freedom and way of life! Thank you to ALL!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Happy Veterans Day to all who've served and those who continue to wear the uniform. Thank you for your noble service.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys didn't mean to steal wwhang's thread.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Happy Veterans Day to all who've served and those who continue to wear the uniform. Thank you for your noble service.

And a HUGE Amen to that!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Thanks for all that you do guys... I'd also like to thank my Father, both my Uncles and my cousin for wearing the uniform as well...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Happy Veterans Day from you friendly neighborhood ENFIDL!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:

Same to you buddy and the rest of you guys on here. Have a happy Veterans Day to you all.

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Thank you all for your personal sacrifices to maintain freedom and security for our great country. God bless all of you and your families.
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Photobucket
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks to all the veterans for all of your sacrifices and all you have endured. I appreciate you and what you do. Thank you.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Thank you to all the veterans on the board it is truly an honor that you share your day as my birthday
    Bombay:
    Thank you to all the veterans on the board it is truly an honor that you share your day as my birthday

In that case, Happy Birthday, Bombay. Smoke a good one to celebrate and to honor the vets.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Thank you to all our men and women who have served are serving now or about to serve....you are true patriots!

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    thank you all active, and veterans, for your service and sacrifice
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Bombay:
    Happy bday man!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    It is my pleasure to serve and stand for the great men and women of our country. Thank you guys for all the continued support!
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    Big Thanks to all the vets. You guys are heroes.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Bday Bombay! And thank you one and all to any serviceman then and now for your service and sacrifice!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    michaelharvey:
    Photobucket
    +1

thanks guys.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    y2pascoe:

And a HUGE Amen to that!!
    Thank You guys, Its always nice to be recognized for our service and the sacrifices that we've made,, some great some small. I would like to also thank those of you who have supported the troops in one way or another, being away from loved ones is never easy especially during the holidays.. Thanks Guys!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    michaelharvey:
    Photobucket
    Awesome and spot-on definition.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    To all the men and women that are in uniform or was in uniform. Thank you all. Semper Fi
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks to all the vets, i posted in the non cigar but heres my dad that served in the united states navy and would have been 94 yesterday! image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    thanks for sharng JJ,
    jj20030:

JJ, of all the links you post, that one was a winner. 'Nuff said.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome! thanks