Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

@h Sheet Son!!

Looks like I'm only a few post away from the 1k mark. Hmmm...however shall I celerbate it. Send out some serious bombs? Post a contest? Or just hit the mark and move on...guess we shall see.

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats my friend!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Congrats.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    congrats! This one should be interesting...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I think we all need to party like you in that photo... that **** kills me every time!

Congrats on 1K!!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Cuz, bomb them, bomb them all, lol(my evil laugh)........

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where in the hell is henrico? lmao , congrats
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro. Have fun no matter what you choose to do.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just outside of Richmond, VA for the longest time the area in which I lived was considered Richmond..but in Henrico County. 2 years ago or so for tax purposes they renamed the area to be Henrico, VA so that we dont pay Richmond City taxes or some ish like that. In the time it took for you to ask that question you could have googled it..lol but its all good.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Just outside of Richmond, VA for the longest time the area in which I lived was considered Richmond..but in Henrico County. 2 years ago or so for tax purposes they renamed the area to be Henrico, VA so that we dont pay Richmond City taxes or some ish like that. In the time it took for you to ask that question you could have googled it..lol but its all good.
    i guess usps knows where its at , thats all that matters at this point!, lmfao
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on reaching the 1K mark
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Congrats...lookin forward to whatever it is you chose!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    And congratulations on your induction to the Millennium club..Did anyone bake cupcakes ?
  • Options
    """"Did anyone bake cupcakes ? """"" image
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Grats on the mile marker!
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Congrats on the 8k and the 1k. We must have a holiday herf....
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brother! Can't wait to see how you celebrate or not it don't matter either way lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Congrats brother! Can't wait to see how you celebrate or not it don't matter either way lol
    LOL > Out for Delivery, November 12, 2011, 9:41 am, HENRICO, VA 23231
  • Options
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    OH WOW...its like that?
  • Options
    I thought about it more today and came to the conclusion that I'm gonna put together a nice smoke em package for an awesome BOTL. I will not tell anyone who that brother is...just gonna wait and see when it lands. I'm waiting for a few more items to arrive then I will launch my 1k bomb.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    I thought about it more today and came to the conclusion that I'm gonna put together a nice smoke em package for an awesome BOTL. I will not tell anyone who that brother is...just gonna wait and see when it lands. I'm waiting for a few more items to arrive then I will launch my 1k bomb.
    Nice!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    OH WOW...its like that?
    Oh snap! Run Royln run!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    One more outburst from Smoke 'em and it's official...999. Double congrats on the run and the post count.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Rolyn that is a great idea my friend and you are certainly an example of what a brother and human being is... I always try to model myself after you and other brothers on here. Thanks for being a great example to follow in! Can't wait to see who you decide to make your **** lol, and way to go on the 8K once again that is one amazing time you ran!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Rolyn that is a great idea my friend and you are certainly an example of what a brother and human being is... I always try to model myself after you and other brothers on here. Thanks for being a great example to follow in! Can't wait to see who you decide to make your **** lol, and way to go on the 8K once again that is one amazing time you ran!
    Your words are gonna get me all emotion and stuff brother. Your pretty awesome yourself..you have already surpassed that noob status and one of the true great brothers on this wondeful forum we have. The package that I will be sending will not be intended to turn the brother into my ****..although that would be pretty awesome. The brother I have chosen really helped me get started when I joined the forums. I would pm him all the time asking all sorts of questions because I really valued his opinions. On top of that I would be a little hesistant to post my questions of the forums...now I can care less I ask/talk about any and everything. He never once had any issues with me asking him questions no matter how dumb they seemed to me. He hasnt been on here much of late but is an awesome brother and well deserving of the package I have planned for him. If he gets to read this I hope he know who he is other than that he will be pleasently surprised when it lands. Take it easy Brett.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Your words are gonna get me all emotion and stuff brother. Your pretty awesome yourself..you have already surpassed that noob status and one of the true great brothers on this wondeful forum we have. The package that I will be sending will not be intended to turn the brother into my ****..although that would be pretty awesome. The brother I have chosen really helped me get started when I joined the forums. I would pm him all the time asking all sorts of questions because I really valued his opinions. On top of that I would be a little hesistant to post my questions of the forums...now I can care less I ask/talk about any and everything. He never once had any issues with me asking him questions no matter how dumb they seemed to me. He hasnt been on here much of late but is an awesome brother and well deserving of the package I have planned for him. If he gets to read this I hope he know who he is other than that he will be pleasently surprised when it lands. Take it easy Brett.
    Thank you Rolyn... it means a ton, it really does. I'm glad you got something special cooked up and I'm sure as always that this brother is as deserving as you are ;) Always there if you need anything, you as so many others on here are part of my family, and I'm always there for family ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."