Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol , I love BS but I just couldn't imagine seeing the gang nowadays, hell Ozzie could barely stand up straight when he did Crazy Train.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    beatnic:

Believe me I know this..... Do you know i just Met Ozzy ... Got him to sign 2 books, and we talked for a whole 45 seconds...... It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No pics with him though not allowed..... but i do have some half ass blurry ones... from a short distant... it was one of my Bucket Lists! I am looking into traveling to the download festival to see this reunion show..... my wife told me she would buy me the tickets!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I saw orig Sabbath at Ozzfest a few years back and let me tell you, this was the single greatest concert I have ever been to by far, they settled the score like nobody can...this is unbelievable, what a great boost to the day reading that!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Will believe it when Im listening to the album & seeing a few months of tour dates actually being met. I love Sabbath, but I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football with this **** for the last 20+ years!

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    If their announcing it, its done, bring on some new Sabbath...WOW....
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:
    Will believe it when Im listening to the album & seeing a few months of tour dates actually being met. I love Sabbath, but I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football with this **** for the last 20+ years!

Its a Done deal It is Happening!
    This was the Anouncment!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU3SZjfbcpI&feature=channel_video_title