Home General Discussion
Options

Wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuup...

;)

Just wanted to say hi to all the fellows... Been a while since I've had a chance to get on here... Just life getting too busy for a while... Hopefully things will slack off and I'll have a little more chance to check in more frequently!

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey Sirius, good to hear from you again. Those Java's ROCKED. Check in more often sir, a couple of these guys (mostly Maddy and Duty) have been stepping out of line regularly lately.

You have a calming effect on these guys. Must be the sword ;)
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Shirley!!!! Great to see you back here! We've been asking around about you, and I'm glad to see you're OK. Don't listen to Laker, he's just mad because I wouldn't go out to his garage and take a couple draws on his stick.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hey Buddy glad you stopped by. I understand life getting busy. I had a little spell of that myself. Try to stop by more its a better board when you're around.
    dutyje:
    Shirley!!!! Great to see you back here! We've been asking around about you, and I'm glad to see you're OK. Don't listen to Laker, he's just mad because I wouldn't go out to his garage and take a couple draws on his stick.
    You need to watch laker he's gotten fruity on us. He's been hitting on duty with regularity. Apparently he has a thing for the little, fiesty ones.
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Hey Buddy glad you stopped by. I understand life getting busy. I had a little spell of that myself. Try to stop by more its a better board when you're around.
    dutyje:
    You need to watch laker he's gotten fruity on us. He's been hitting on duty with regularity. Apparently he has a thing for the little, fiesty ones.
    Great sig btw... Scram sent me a Tatuaje a while back and I fell in love.. In fact just got a box of the Havana VI Aristas arrive the other day... mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmm!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    LOL, HAHAHA, oh my.. Yeah glad you stopped by..!
  • Options
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    Great sig btw... Scram sent me a Tatuaje a while back and I fell in love.. In fact just got a box of the Havana VI Aristas arrive the other day... mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmm!
    Have you had the Cojonu yet? Its my favorite cigar PERIOD. Especially the Cojonu 2003, there is also a 2006 but go for the 2003 if you have the choice.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    Have you had the Cojonu yet? Its my favorite cigar PERIOD. Especially the Cojonu 2003, there is also a 2006 but go for the 2003 if you have the choice.
    Nope... Plan on trying a lot more the the Tatuaje line though... So far the Havana is the only one I've had... I'll definately have to see if I can find a Cojonu to pick up now!
  • Options
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    Nope... Plan on trying a lot more the the Tatuaje line though... So far the Havana is the only one I've had... I'll definately have to see if I can find a Cojonu to pick up now!
    Its a bad ass stick. Very full bodied and very spicy. IMO the 2006 mellows as you smoke it, in regards to the spice anyways, where the 2003 builds as you smoke it. Price warning though, its a $13 MSRP, but I've seen them as high as $25 per stick.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome back rusirius ....life can get hectic huh?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Shirley!
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN! You know anything will just walk in here. Nice to see you are doing ok.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good to see you didn't tire of us Greg, I had started to think we bored you. Hope things aren't too hectic and you find your way back from time to time.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    good to see you back.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN! You know anything will just walk in here. Nice to see you are doing ok.
    Hey sirius we have been talking about you while you've been away. But in the good way. Nice to see 'ya back. Have any good smokes lately ?
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Welcome back!
  • Options
    Nah, not at all! Nice to see ya again Joe... How ya been? I've still got one more of those Rodriguez's sitting in my humi just waiting for the right moment!
  • Options
    Indeed! I've missed your debates with Urbs... LOL!
  • Options
    Not too much... Other than I've found my new favorite smoke... At least so far... The Tatuaje Havana VI... Scams sent me one a while back and I fell in love... Just got a box in the other day... How 'bout yourself? All well I hope?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Ahh yes, the good ole Rodriguez, haven't had one for a good while now. I've been good, working on perfecting my katana shaving technique, got a little too aggressive on the sideburns and lopped my ear clean off :)