Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MEPHISTO...BUSTED

While I was in away I had a couple of packages sent to me by BOTL who I knew were sending them.

When I finally got to my packages there seemed to be one extra that I couldn't account for. This person sent the package in a very normal manner but I was unable to determine who it was and when I asked FTG I never got a response , so either he didn't know or he was in on this.

Anyway it seems that Mephisto thought it would be a good time to bomb me while I was away from my place for a couple weeks, and my cats were left totally unprotected.

I will be posting pictures of his device in the morning (along with others if I ever get them edited) in this thread. I just wanted him and the BOTL here to know that I figured out who it was, and REVENGE will be CHEW'S (that's one of my cat's) he doesn't like surprises and this one singed the hair around his *** when it went off. He had been sleeping on the package that was giving off a nice even ticking sound. He had NO IDEA and was completley innocent. Now, he's just PISSED.

THANKS Darren, very generous of you sir. Now sweat for a while, chew lost a life over this one and he demands retribution !

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    While I was in away I had a couple of packages sent to me by BOTL who I knew were sending them.

When I finally got to my packages there seemed to be one extra that I couldn't account for. This person sent the package in a very normal manner but I was unable to determine who it was and when I asked FTG I never got a response , so either he didn't know or he was in on this.

Anyway it seems that Mephisto thought it would be a good time to bomb me while I was away from my place for a couple weeks, and my cats were left totally unprotected.

I will be posting pictures of his device in the morning (along with others if I ever get them edited) in this thread. I just wanted him and the BOTL here to know that I figured out who it was, and REVENGE will be CHEW'S (that's one of my cat's) he doesn't like surprises and this one singed the hair around his *** when it went off. He had been sleeping on the package that was giving off a nice even ticking sound. He had NO IDEA and was completley innocent. Now, he's just PISSED.

THANKS Darren, very generous of you sir. Now sweat for a while, chew lost a life over this one and he demands retribution !
    Ha, good times.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:

Ha, good times.

Thats Funny !!!
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    My pleasure, Doug. Enjoy the stogies!