Home General Discussion

AGING CIGARS

Well I have decided to buy a few boxes of cigars to age. Primarily because I no longer have any room for single and only for box storage. I only smoke prob 3 to 4 a week unless we are bbq'ing or something of that nature. So the question is this I have room for about 8 boxes what are your suggestions for a good cigar to age?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    anything strong. Camacho diploma. OpusX, CAO MX2 do well ive heard. Punch gran puro (i think) ages well.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    Have you tried the trinidad
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive tried the natural. never aged though. I seem to remember its a good cigar but it was a few years ago so i cant give a good review or anything.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    No prob just wondering, had one the other night wanted to know what your thoughts were. It was a very good smoke but i've only had one and haven't seen any reviews on here about it.
  • Bsneed51Bsneed51 Posts: 22
    I've had good luck with some aged Punch Rare Corojos. I don't care for them fresh, but after they get a year or more age on them they are very tasty. Don Pepin Garcia blue labels age well also. There are many that age well, and I guess it just depends on your preference. I htink Kuzi hit it right on though, cigars that are stronger tend to age better and get more mellow(in a good way) with more time on them.