Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Late PM

So I'm Pming back and fourth with The Kid. The day is going okay after a little scare with my son this morning. Anyway, The Kid hits me with a PM that says. BTW that airbender is a casa de tobacos. SO I'm confused because I'm thinking he PM me by accident and meant to say that to someone else. So I ask him what airbender, is this new or something? Ha, ha, ha jokes on me. The the light bulb flashes over my head. I ask my wife if she checked the mail yesterday and she says she did. I go out there to double check because they could have ran the mail late. As soon as I open the mailbox, boom. There's the answer to The Kid's question. S O A G, thanks for letting the cat out the bag. But you didn't have smoke me out like that. Thanks Kid and you just F'd yourself and three others this week.....

Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    So I'm Pming back and fourth with The Kid. The day is going okay after a little scare with my son this morning. Anyway, The Kid hits me with a PM that says. BTW that airbender is a casa de tobacos. SO I'm confused because I'm thinking he PM me by accident and meant to say that to someone else. So I ask him what airbender, is this new or something? Ha, ha, ha jokes on me. The the light bulb flashes over my head. I ask my wife if she checked the mail yesterday and she says she did. I go out there to double check because they could have ran the mail late. As soon as I open the mailbox, boom. There's the answer to The Kid's question. S O A G, thanks for letting the cat out the bag. But you didn't have smoke me out like that. Thanks Kid and you just F'd yourself and three others this week.....

Photobucket
    great hit kid , your ****** , lmao ,, 3 others too ? lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Young.. I mean RCY and his cohorts have been beating the crap out of us and now I and a few others are in trouble...Cmon Man!!! (right now I picture myself saying something like Shazaam or twinkling my nose and seeing 90+Irishman appear to save the day) Anyway RCY Your are a beloved brother here, I am thankful for all you have done. I'm certain that this sentiment is echoed by all those who have been fortunate enough to become close to you.. Thanks Brother, your the real deal!!! B.O.R.K.>
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick deserves all the beatings we can give him. I applaud you guys.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    The Young.. I mean RCY and his cohorts have been beating the crap out of us and now I and a few others are in trouble...Cmon Man!!! (right now I picture myself saying something like Shazaam or twinkling my nose and seeing 90+Irishman appear to save the day) Anyway RCY Your are a beloved brother here, I am thankful for all you have done. I'm certain that this sentiment is echoed by all those who have been fortunate enough to become close to you.. Thanks Brother, your the real deal!!! B.O.R.K.>
    SHAZAAM!!! Great hit Rudy, and yes the sentiment is shared... Rick you are a very beloved friend and brother, thank you for all that you have done and continue to do!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Rick, you really have been getting your ass handed to you lately.... can't say I think it's going to get better lol
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Rick, you really have been getting your ass handed to you lately.... can't say I think it's going to get better lol

Nice hit! Maybe in retrospect, The Young Gun thing may be coming back to bite him in the a$$.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Very nice Kid!! Whats the one with the guy break dancing? I've never seen that one before. I did notice the stash of Armadas, Tatuaje Havana VI and Opus X's in the background! Your stash is sitting nice Rick!!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Nice hit Kid!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Very nice Kid!! Whats the one with the guy break dancing? I've never seen that one before. I did notice the stash of Armadas, Tatuaje Havana VI and Opus X's in the background! Your stash is sitting nice Rick!!
    LMAO break dancing,, Is that what that is , I was looking at that earlier and I was like.. what is that? Its a Capoeira good under the radar maduro
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice hit Lid and I like how they are organized by size.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    excellent hit, Rudy. Truly awesome.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Rudy , some really tasty looking smokes there.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, yeah, yeah he got me. And he got me with some good sticks. I can't complain, just hope this isn't because of The Young Gun. Those guys were awesome. I'm just a regular joe. Thanks again Rudy....