Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RCY Cigars and gaberox

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I received two packages today. The first package I received was from gaberox. Gabriel graciously let me mooch from his humidor. He is a stand up brother and hit me with some great sticks. I very much look forward to doing more business with him. Thank you for the sticks G.

I am not sure where to begin on the second package. I was warned not to "poke the bear." I was also told that jerking off will make you go blind. Obviously, I didn't follow the advice of my brothers, and I poked the bear. Today, the bear bit back. It is obvious that Rick got into his private stock and proceeded to make the statement that he is the bigger dog. I couldn't agree more. I will not be poking at Rick anymore because I am tired of being **** slapped. I have posted a picture of the carnage. Rick, thank you for the unbelievable sticks. By the way, have you seen my glasses? I can't see shat any more.

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow guys.. Nice hit. I don't think I would ever smoke the stradivarius.. I would just look at it, Same story with the Lost City
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I received two packages today. The first package I received was from gaberox. Gabriel graciously let me mooch from his humidor. He is a stand up brother and hit me with some great sticks. I very much look forward to doing more business with him. Thank you for the sticks G.

I am not sure where to begin on the second package. I was warned not to "poke the bear." I was also told that jerking off will make you go blind. Obviously, I didn't follow the advice of my brothers, and I poked the bear. Today, the bear bit back. It is obvious that Rick got into his private stock and proceeded to make the statement that he is the bigger dog. I couldn't agree more. I will not be poking at Rick anymore because I am tired of being **** slapped. I have posted a picture of the carnage. Rick, thank you for the unbelievable sticks. By the way, have you seen my glasses? I can't see shat any more.

I smoked one of those Titans (Thanks Big T) and it was a fabulous smoke. I see Gabe sent you one of my all time favorites the 601 green,, Man those are great rott and they get even better and better.. Both of you sent this guy (Capt Punishment) some great smokes and I see whos on the receiving end of the whip this time....AWESOME Job guys
    Smiley
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Quite everybody, quiet,, were having a pop quiz. Now, I want you to look at the following emoticon and tell me which one is Greg and which one is Rick.......you have one hour, begin...lol
    Smiley
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    You know what I like about watching Greg and Rick do battle?

everything!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    You know what I like about watching Greg and Rick do battle?

everything!
    I have to agree...it's always interesting!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Very impressive guys, those are some sticks only dreams are made of!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I'm gonna have to say that *** slapped is a big understatement. That's a bunker buster. Well played fellas.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GREAT job to both BORKS!!! Greg, you are truly deserving of this however and are also a great BORK as well! Great carnage from everyone!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That is one "high value" hit!