Home General Discussion

hello and howdy.

just started in on the addiction.  Never thought I'd take to a cigar but....

I seem to be a mild to medium guy for now and only enjoy a little here and there but am setting up for a long term relationship.  I enjoy reading posts here so far so i thought I would chime in, I might ask a question or three.

spok

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and brother ask 100 questions it's cool. Feel free to PM me any q at all even if you think it's silly. Welcome!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome! Ask away.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Welcome spok.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome bro to your new home. Poke around and have fun. That's what she said.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and you've come to the right place with any questions.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! u ask questions here, someone will lead you to the answer...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Welcome and brother ask 100 questions it's cool. Feel free to PM me any q at all even if you think it's silly. Welcome!
    Irishman forgot to mention he's ready day or night Rain or Shine, if things get tough just stomp your feet 2 x rub your belly once and blink incessantly,,,,,, Have No Fear Irishman will appear....but be warned he smokes like a chimney....and tends to fart alot,, but we love em !!!!This forum wouldnt be the same without him...Actually he's one of the kindest persons youll ever have the pleasure of meeting... talking to ...corresponding with...Welcome
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Welcome bro to your new home. Poke around and have fun. That's what she said.
    +1 liquor in the front
    Poker in the rear
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    Irishman forgot to mention he's ready day or night Rain or Shine, if things get tough just stomp your feet 2 x rub your belly once and blink incessantly,,,,,, Have No Fear Irishman will appear....but be warned he smokes like a chimney....and tends to fart alot,, but we love em !!!!This forum wouldnt be the same without him...Actually he's one of the kindest persons youll ever have the pleasure of meeting... talking to ...corresponding with...Welcome
    ROFL...I think I just woke the little ones...Kid u r too much...but yes Irishman is one of a kind.....
  • Welcome, your going to love this place. It actually may be better than the cigars you enjoy
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Welcome Spok, this is a great group of guys, hope you start to become a regular soon!...we are always looking for more people in the cigar addiction counseling center!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey spok.. Welcome to the family.
  • spokspok Posts: 35
    Thanks Fella's, Nice warm welcome.  I am enjoying learing, reading and smoking a fine roll and hope to be a regular here.
  • PDWIGSPDWIGS Posts: 82
    Welcome...you'll find a lot of great info here...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome Spok, prepare to be educated
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    From one new guy to another welcome to the boards.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    ROFL...I think I just woke the little ones...Kid u r too much...but yes Irishman is one of a kind.....
    Thanks a ton Eric, and thanks a lot Rudy... both of you guys are too kind, but I appreciate it regardless lol!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    Welcome from one noob to another. Enjoy the boards, all the info you'll ever need, and if you can't find it, just ask away.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Welcome and buy a bigger humi.