Home General Discussion

Which one should I smoke?

JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
So tomorrow i have 4 hours between when i get off work and have to go back. So i need something to occupy my time otherwise i may fall asleep.

So which cigar should i smoke first? They all will be smoked but i want to see what one you guys recommend i should smoke first, remember i havent tried any of these. I might get to smoke 2 of these.. so what order would you recommend me to smoke them.

My Father, Liga Undercrown, San Lotano Maduro, San Lotano habano, Man O War (Original blend i think) image

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    because you only have 4 hours I would go with the MF, UnderCrown, and both of the San Lotano.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    because you only have 4 hours I would go with the MF, UnderCrown, and both of the San Lotano.
    I would smoke them left to right in the same order they are in the picture.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'd smoke the Undercrown, only because I've never had it. The others are all great smokes. Let me know how that Undercrown is.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sl habano
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't which one to smoke but I will say that the MF gets better with age..........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    As ive never had either yet, I would the My Father first as that's the one I want to try the most out of those. Have fun and let us know how it goes.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    SL maduro save the my father for later
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Ok. So my father will be put away. And man o war. So it's looking like the undercrown and then SL (haven't picked which one yet though)
  • lot of cigar for 4 hours.
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    Let us know how they were. What a great way to kill 4 hours!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    StrongStyle:
    lot of cigar for 4 hours.
    May only get to one of them. So it will be undercrown. But if I have enough time for another. SL it is.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a plan - do the Liga, if there's time, the SL Habano.
    Save the MF for a better occasion for sure, and the MoW for a night when you have off - those take time and attention.
    The SL Maduro??........you'll have to find a time for that on your own!
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were I, I'd do the My Father first and follow it up with the SL Habano. I think the flavor would transition between the cigars nicely and starting with the My father won't leave your palate too fried to enjoy the SL Habano. Just my $0.02 anyway.