Home General Discussion
Options

MY NEW HUMIDOR!!!

My new humidor...SUPPOSE to be 120 count but dont know if it will hold quit that much, could be wrong tho...it looks good because i took the CAO Gold karats from their tins to make it look like it has some cigars in it lol.....its actually carrying the 3 bombs i have got from the great people here...it has a tray thats just empty except for a humi-gel jar and digital hygrometer. but at least i got 2 humis now...a 20 count and this new one... i LOVE it!!!!

anyway, just wanted to show it off

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jkallen83:
    My new humidor...SUPPOSE to be 120 count but dont know if it will hold quit that much, could be wrong tho...it looks good because i took the CAO Gold karats from their tins to make it look like it has some cigars in it lol.....its actually carrying the 3 bombs i have got from the great people here...it has a tray thats just empty except for a humi-gel jar and digital hygrometer. but at least i got 2 humis now...a 20 count and this new one... i LOVE it!!!!

anyway, just wanted to show it off

nice , now buy a cooler, lol
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    It looks like the older Versailles, which I currently own. I can put about 80 smokes in there without having to crowd it too much...enjoy!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    That would be 120 Coronas. Now buy three 200 count humis, or a cooler.
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    It looks like the older Versailles, which I currently own. I can put about 80 smokes in there without having to crowd it too much...enjoy!
    yeah i was guessing around 80...i gotta keep plenty Oliva 0 cigars or ill be in trouble...i love them but my wife may leave if i get too much bigger with plans to fill it lol...but she REALLY likes the Oliva 0 also...so shes ok with it so far lol
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jkallen83:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    yeah i was guessing around 80...i gotta keep plenty Oliva 0 cigars or ill be in trouble...i love them but my wife may leave if i get too much bigger with plans to fill it lol...but she REALLY likes the Oliva 0 also...so shes ok with it so far lol
    use your mad money and have boxes delivered telling her " these guys bombed me again " lol
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new humi, I know all to well how difficult the wife can be when you start talking about getting your new humi filled.
  • Options
    cool humi! Can you shoot me your address, I have a 2 or 3 Oliva O's that I want to send your way since I have plenty :) Thanks!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That's a good looking humidor. I have a feeling it will be full in no time.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    great looking box!! You gotta stick a digital in by those CAO's. Instant view of the rH.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    That would be 120 Coronas. Now buy three 200 count humis, or a cooler.
    +1 nice to have a couple good lookin humi's like the one you got there. Coolidors really are great way to go!!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    really nice humi, it's a good day when you get a new humi, and then you get to fill it up.