Home General Discussion

Don't mean to sound like an idiot, but...................

what is a B&M? I see alot of posts about a B&M but dont know what it stands for.

Comments

• Bricks & Mortar - I.e. a physical business location.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    "Brick and Mortar" a storefront cigar shop
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Brick and Mortar. A store essentially that you walk into. Not a dumb question bro.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Brick and Mortar. A physical tobacconist.
    Btw, what part of Bama you from? We have offices in Mobile and McIntosh by the Splenda plant.
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    im in north bama, mobile is a LOOOONG way south of me. im bout an hour and a half from tennessee...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jkallen83:
    im in north bama, mobile is a LOOOONG way south of me. im bout an hour and a half from tennessee...
    I got family in Gadsden
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    im bout 30 minutes from gadsden. my work sends me to gadsden every week or two.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    That was one I had to ask about too. I had never heard it before and couldnt figure it out.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    I think we need to start a Noob Terms thread so that everyone can put terms and abbreviations that are used on this forum. BOTL,B&M...etc. so that noobs will have a place to look. It may already be there i just couldn't find it. There are lots of abbreviations used here though thats for sure.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jkallen83:
    I got family in Gadsden

Small world. My wife's cousin lives in Southside. We usually go down every year to visit.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    So sounding like an idiot, I know botl is brothers of the leaf, but what the heck is a Bork?
    I can't remember who said it (it's in their signature) but it's a typo for botl - if I remember the story correctly.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    See how the r and k keys are next to the t and l keys? Yep.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Teege:
    I think we need to start a Noob Terms thread so that everyone can put terms and abbreviations that are used on this forum. BOTL,B&M...etc. so that noobs will have a place to look. It may already be there i just couldn't find it. There are lots of abbreviations used here though thats for sure.
    There are threads like that... you just gotta use the search function.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Not a dumb question. There are a ton of odd terms and acronyms that takes everyone a bit to get familiar with.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Does this forum allow stick topics? Would be nice to have something like that right at the top.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Direwolf:
    Does this forum allow stick topics? Would be nice to have something like that right at the top.
    No, but I'm sure most would agree that it would be nice.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    james40:
    I can't remember who said it (it's in their signature) but it's a typo for botl - if I remember the story correctly.
    This would be correct. I fat fingered my keyboard at work and then it took off from there. Hell I didn't even know I did it and then was wondering what it meant for like 2 weeks hahaha
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    Well, to keep the subject going, How do you put a photo in a message? I can't figure it out.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    hey bdmauk24, check out this link
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    bigharpoon:
    hey bdmauk24, check out this link
    Aha! Had no idea. Thanks bigharpoon. Just discovered photobucket, uploaded two photos, and bang, now they're on the forum.