Home General Discussion
Options

New 5 Vegas line

Has anyone tried the 5 Vegas Relic? I was thinking about getting a 5 pack but want to get some feedback first.

Comments

• Options
    cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    I haven't tried the Relic yet, but I'm super stoke to pic up a fiver of these.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    You want feedback? Ok, buy me a fiver and I'll give you some feedback. :)

Seriously though, I didn't know they were introducing a new line. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    leonard:
    Has anyone tried the 5 Vegas Relic? I was thinking about getting a 5 pack but want to get some feedback first.
    Oh No, Another future favorite.. What's the word on when they will be available ?
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    And here begins the downfall of the 5 Vegas line. They were doing so damn well with the Classic, Gold, A, and the couple of limited editions like the Limitada and the Cask Strength. Now we have the Miami and now this? THey're going to stretch themselves thin like RP and GUrkha.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Damn, and I thought I was already a poor college student. Well, guess I'll just go without eating for a week, the things I do for these sticks...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    And here begins the downfall of the 5 Vegas line. They were doing so damn well with the Classic, Gold, A, and the couple of limited editions like the Limitada and the Cask Strength. Now we have the Miami and now this? THey're going to stretch themselves thin like RP and GUrkha.
    i still think that is a long way out.

i think the oliva family is next.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    i still think that is a long way out.

i think the oliva family is next.
    True. I don't know, what has Oliva added lately? THe nUB isn't really theirs, I mean it is but it isn't.
  • Options
    oliva does series v,o,g, the maduros of those blends, master blends, nub, el cobre, flor de oliva, i know im forgetting some things... its on the tip of my fingers.
  • Options
    I'd never heard of flor de oliva and had no idea el cobre was theirs. Heh, learn something new everyday.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    oliva does series v,o,g, the maduros of those blends, master blends, nub, el cobre, flor de oliva, i know im forgetting some things... its on the tip of my fingers.
    Savinelli(sp?)?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Sol Cubano
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Actually, I think there's still one more. I just read about it the other day. Maybe it'll come back to me.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    Sol Cubano
    Damn I forgot about those too. Well I didn't forget about them but I forgot they were Oliva products.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I just tried the 5 Vegas line for the first time in the past month and I have to say they are going to be a regular in my humi! Can't wait to try the new one! The Classic and the A are both GREAT!
  • Options
    urbino:
    Actually, I think there's still one more. I just read about it the other day. Maybe it'll come back to me.
    I don't know, I've been scratching my brain and can't come up with any others.
  • Options
    Oh, and as for the cigar...Dominican puro made my Manuel Quesada? Count me in. I'll take the weekend to evaluate my space and see if I have room. This one sounds tasty, I can't wait.
  • Options
    leonard:
    Cigar International is selling them $23.50 for a 5 pack
  • Options
    kardar2:
    leonard:
    In the interest of preventing a thread derailment, I'm going to be short and sweet. I realize Cigar.com doesn't currently offer these, however, we do frown on discussing other retailers on the open forum. I'm sure you meant nothing by it, but in the interest of keeping outside retailers off the Cigar.com forum, I'd kindly ask you to refrain from posting about other retailers. We've come to a consensus that Private Message is a more appropriate place to discuss matters of that nature.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Very well stated Joe
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    kardar2:
    leonard:
    In the interest of preventing a thread derailment, I'm going to be short and sweet. I realize Cigar.com doesn't currently offer these, however, we do frown on discussing other retailers on the open forum. I'm sure you meant nothing by it, but in the interest of keeping outside retailers off the Cigar.com forum, I'd kindly ask you to refrain from posting about other retailers. We've come to a consensus that Private Message is a more appropriate place to discuss matters of that nature.
    No1 did not mean nothing by it and with todays technology and the internet I just assumed you keep an eye on your competitors and they watch your web site so I did not think it was a big deal. I would not be surprised if some of the employees of the other sites are members of this Forum. So please accept my apology for stepping out bounds
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .. and with that all is forgiven, and forgotten. 5 Vegas is a great line of cigars with exclusives throughout several distributers. I have gotten many people to put down Drug Store brands once they have tried the 5 Vegas Classic.
  • Options
    No need to apologize. I just wanted to point it out to you. Thanks for understanding.

So to agree with Kas, I think the issue is closed. And with that...Box split anyone?
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Im interested. PM me and we can work out the details.
  • Options
    You've got mail Leonard.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Box split anyone?
    if there is still room id be interested.... if not maybe i can work out another box split 2-3 ways...
  • Options
    awe poo... i forgot. i cant.

budget already shot
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

budget already shot

Welcome to the club bro! Relic huh? what kind of wrapper?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    kuzi16:

budget already shot

Welcome to the club bro! Relic huh? what kind of wrapper?
    dominican corojo.