Home General Discussion
Options

guys, I need your help

I just started dating this guy and need to know how to find his cigar brand. All I know is that it is single wrapped in a semi kind of box with a small purple band that reads Jewels berry. Can any one help me with this little info? Thank you so much.

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey jean I believe that Jewels are a Hav-a-Tampa cigar. If you google Hav-a -Tampa you may find a source for them, since they are not offered here. Good luck,
  • Options
    Thank you so much. I will check there. Your the greatest.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Although, this site does offer some really good cigars if he is ever looking to make the transition from drugstore quality cigars to hand rolled, long filler leaf tobacco cigars. We have more than a few recommendations if you'd like to also get your boy toy some of them. The difference is like night and day.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Kasper, you are the greatest!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    He really is ya know. I'd expect nothing else from a long lost relative.
  • Options
    Luko:
    Hey I'm here to please.. I hope he comes over so we can convert the man directly.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    Hey I'm here to please.. I hope he comes over so we can convert the man directly.
    Indeed.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Dang.. she's gone. Did anybody even get her number? Her picture? What's wrong with you guys?
  • Options
    dutyje:
    Dang.. she's gone. Did anybody even get her number? Her picture? What's wrong with you guys?
    You getting bored with the burro?
  • Options
    Just bein' a jackass
  • Options
    dutyje:
    Just bein' a jackass
    LOL
  • Options
    dutyje:
    She obviously is involved in a serious relationship Duty, I mean she is here shopping for cigars for her man, that is true love.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    dutyje:
    She obviously is involved in a serious relationship Duty, I mean she is here shopping for cigars for her man, that is true love.
    Apparently, you've never seen me work. I lost my virginity to a married chick.
  • Options
    dutyje:
    kaspera79:
    dutyje:
    Sheesh, I wouldn't have pegged you as the kind to wait until you were married.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    kaspera79:
    dutyje:
    har de har har
  • Options
    You had to have known that was coming as soon as you typed it.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    You had to have known that was coming as soon as you typed it.
    I guess I'm not that bright
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    har de har har
    At least he waited until she was married.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Ummm...zing.
  • Options
    HA! Good one urbs.