Home General Discussion
Options

Though Shalt Not Doubt the Beard

PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
I hadn't dealt with Lord Tim much, but have seen tons of posts spreading the word of all his glory. I always laughed at the funny posts and thought "He's just another sales rep, and gives normal deals". I realize the error of my ways and have great shame. Only dealt with his holiness twice and I am now a believer. The first time was a really good deal on some Undercrowns, and this second one was so amazing that I dare not speak of it in fear that he will smite me. Thank you Tim, I can't wait to receive my order.

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    You have finally seen the light, "The Beard" is not to be dismissed or trivalized for his guidance and wisedom are as great as his legend. "The Beard' is to deals, as cigar.com is to cigar buying...EPIC!!!

"The Beard' = Greatness!!!!!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    ShotgunJohn:
    You have finally seen the light, "The Beard" is not to be dismissed or trivalized for his guidance and wisedom are as great as his legend. "The Beard' is to deals, as cigar.com is to cigar buying...EPIC!!!

"The Beard' = Greatness!!!!!
    What he said.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    who is the beard you speak of? I want to see what he has to wheel and deal on
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    deejmemixx:
    Tim Blythe... what rock have you been under, deej? lmao
  • Options
    bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    deejmemixx:
    Don't feel bad teej. I've been wandering the same thing. I'm glad you asked. I thought it was that Alex guy.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Tina Edwards (Goldilocks from here on) pwns the beard in all forms and fashions.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Tina Edwards (Goldilocks from here on) pwns the beard in all forms and fashions.
    How dare you. You shall suffer from bum sticks for 2 weeks for your insolence.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    wwestern:
    +1 may all your wrappers split for 2 weeks.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The Beard is the only man that Chuck Norris fears! Enough said!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    so..how do you get ahold of this oh holy one?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    tblythe@cigar.com
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Or call CCOM and ask for His Beardness
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The Beard is Love!
  • Options
    tedwards@cigar.com No need for silly puns or Chuck Norris references just amazing deals on the cigars you love.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    tedwards@cigar.com No need for silly puns or Chuck Norris references just amazing deals on the cigars you love.
    Feels like there is about to be a CCOM Holy War hahaha
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    fla-gypsy:
    The Beard is the only man that Chuck Norris fears! Enough said!
    The Beard put the Fun in Funeral.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    PsychoSJG:
    wwestern:
    +1 may all your wrappers split for 2 weeks.
    I have no concern of these things, I order from the best so I get the best. Thank you Tina!!