Home General Discussion
Options

MoW Special Forces Badge Completed!!

Had a great time at the SoCal Herf yesterday. The weather was a little on the cold side but we enjoyed ourselves none the less. I took notes on each cigar...here is what I wrote down.

Started off with the MoW Special Edition Maduro at 10:00 with Aaron present. Finished it at 11:15. Great stick! I def recommend this one to anyone. Thanks again for that Shaun!

Started the Virtue at 11:30 with Ross, Aaron and Joe present. Finished at 12:15.

Started the Ruination at 12:30 with Aaron, Russ, Joe, Jason and Leonard. Finished at 1:30.

Started the MoW Original at 1:45 with Aaron, Russ, Joe, Leonard, Jason, and Andre. Finished at 2:30.

Took a break and had a burrito! After chain smoking 4 stogies, I needed to hit the reset button and put something in my stomach.

Started the Armada at 3:10 with Russ, Joe, Leonard, Jason, and Andre. Finished at 4:45.

Final stick was the Puro Authentico started at 5:00 with Russ, Joe, Leonard and Jason. Finished at 5:30.

Tough challenge to smoke 6 cigars in one sitting. I couldn't have picked a better place or group to hang with while taking it on! Here is some pics.

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    hmm that lookks like a challange I wish I had time for, I love that line of sticks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro. Wish I could have been there. Looks like it was no problem for you.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Hope that maddy was tasty! I didn't know you were going for the badge, I would have sent a MOW SE too :) CONGRATS!!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I think the SE was the only one I didn't have. But 1 more stick may have been the straw that breaks the camels back. Chain smoking those 6 was challenging enough. That Maddy was a great smoke!! Effortless draw with ample amounts of smoke. Excellent flavors. Once I was done smoking it, I took a minute to reflect and I really enjoyed that one!! Too bad they don't come in 5 or 10 packs.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Congrats on the badge. I really have to order one or two of these to try
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done sir. Congrats.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    u did a fine job jr! im sure u could have easily finished one more, u didnt look green or any signs of dizziness lol...........congrats!! jason
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats on the achievement!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job brother and congrats!! Never tried the maddie or SE, sounds amazing and I'd live to someday, WTG!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats and nice work, it is no small feat!