Home General Discussion
Options

ebay?

Are the sticks I am seeing for sale on ebay legit? I did not think you could sell that on ebay. It says they are for collection? That mean they are old and nasty? ruined?

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixx:
    Are the sticks I am seeing for sale on ebay legit? I did not think you could sell that on ebay. It says they are for collection? That mean they are old and nasty? ruined?
    i think its "for collection" as in "you cant smoke them" wink wink nudge nudge.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    StrongStyle:
    deejmemixx:
    so they list it that way to get past the "legal" *** than.
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    StrongStyle:
    deejmemixx:
    so they list it that way to get past the "legal" *** than.
    thats my understanding of it. one of the more veteran borks will give us the 411 in no time im sure.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's along the same wording they used for beers that are being sold. "You are bidding for the collectable bottle. all contents are incidental "
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    That's along the same wording they used for beers that are being sold. "You are bidding for the collectable bottle. all contents are incidental "
    and some of the pliny the elder beer i got was incidentally great,lol
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I have always wanted to buy some sticks off ebay but how pissed would you be if you got a box and 24 bands inside.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Goldy:
    I have always wanted to buy some sticks off ebay but how pissed would you be if you got a box and 24 bands inside.
    my thoughts exactly