Home Ratings & Reviews

Post up your "Impossible" List

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok brothers, so I was talking with a brother last night and realized that not only have I never put together or even posted my "impossible" list, ie your list of smokes that are curently on your bucket **** but are either stupidly rare and expensive or are out of production/impossible to find, but also that to my knowledge no thread has been put together for all of us to just post them up and list them.

that being said I'm not putting this together trying to or even hoping that anyone takes care of this vim only doing this to see what other brother's lists are. If we have enough response and the drive to start trying to take care of one or two of said sticks, this COULD turn into something like the Top Three To Try thread, so without further ado, here is my top ten list:

1. Casa Fuente Lancero
2. OpusX Forbidden X (Any size but lancero is my fav size)
3. OpusX Lost City
4. My Father LE 2010 (Coffin Box specifically but any is way kewl!!)
5. Liga Privada L40
6. Liga Privada "A" (http://blog.drewestate.com/index.php/brands/liga-privada-unico-serie/) 7. LFD Airbender Chisel
8. Padron Family Reserve No. 45 Maduro (The Little Hamer)
9. Alec Bradley Fine and Rare
9. A. Fuente Anejo #77 (The Shark)
10. Davidoff Sun Grown (Any Sun Grown from Davidoff)
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok brothers, so I was talking with a brother last night and realized that not only have I never put together or even posted my "impossible" list, ie your list of smokes that are curently on your bucket **** but are either stupidly rare and expensive or are out of production/impossible to find, but also that to my knowledge no thread has been put together for all of us to just post them up and list them.

that being said I'm not putting this together trying to or even hoping that anyone takes care of this vim only doing this to see what other brother's lists are. If we have enough response and the drive to start trying to take care of one or two of said sticks, this COULD turn into something like the Top Three To Try thread, so without further ado, here is my top ten list:

1. Casa Fuente Lancero
    3. OpusX Lost City
    5. Liga Privada L40
    6. Liga Privada "A" (http://blog.drewestate.com/index.php/brands/liga-privada-unico-serie/) 7. LFD Airbender Chisel
    hate to burst your bubble but this thread already exists... CLICK

AND...
    LFD Air bender chisel is a regular production cigar that is not difficult to get. i got a dozen from ccom like two months ago. they are available here when not sold out. just keep an eye on em or call a rep and ask em to hold some for you.
    i have a shark or two. im willing to trade... make me an offer in PM.
    AB finer and rare will be here too. just have to look.
    Davidoff Millennium is sungrown and easily obtainable, but just a touch on the spendy side...
    many of these can be found easily if you look.
  • Brett,

1. I thought I saw you post the other day that you had a couple AB fine & rare en route to you?
    2. If I'm not mistaken, I believe I actually saw some of the Padron baby hammer guys at a B&M close-by, $30/stick. I can double-check if you are looking to get some.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    90+ Irishman:

1. Casa Fuente Lancero
    3. OpusX Lost City
    5. Liga Privada L40
    hate to burst your bubble but this thread already exists... CLICK

AND...
    LFD Air bender chisel is a regular production cigar that is not difficult to get. i got a dozen from ccom like two months ago. they are available here when not sold out. just keep an eye on em or call a rep and ask em to hold some for you.
    i have a shark or two. im willing to trade... make me an offer in PM.
    AB finer and rare will be here too. just have to look.
    Davidoff Millennium is sungrown and easily obtainable, but just a touch on the spendy side...
    many of these can be found easily if you look.
    Matt, thanks for pointing that out to me, I had not seen that or been aware of it. As for some of my list... they maybe not be impossible to find in some cases, but to me they are simply because I do not at this time have the $$ to buy or sample said sticks. The LFD is in my price range... I just have not picked it up yet and therefore made the list. As for some of the others, once again too much $$, so in my case alone they are "impossible" so to speak.

And Jason, yes I MAY have access to one or two (not sure and WILL NOT assume regardless) but since it isn't yet, they are on the list for me.

I'm not sure if it got read over or just wasn't believed, but like I said I'm not even hinting or WANTING anyone to get these as a gift, pass etc. simply because I am aware of either the cost or rarity of darned near all of these sticks. One or two in the list aren't all that bad in price, but due to my financial situation at the moment, it might as well be a $100 stick, since I either can't spend that much or can't honestly justify it with all of the other obligations I have to my family. I truly truly hope that this is clear, and also clarifies some things.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba maduro (not the black)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    I'll see what I can dig up... might be able to locate one for you Brett ;) Figured it would go well with that Humo Jaguar that I found for ya.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    I'll see what I can dig up... might be able to locate one for you Brett ;) Figured it would go well with that Humo Jaguar that I found for ya.
    Good Luck. They are not terribly hard to find but I think he means the CC one, not a NC Cohiba.