Home General Discussion
Options

tatuaje fausto

smoked one tonight, and all i can say is wow. what a great smoke!

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    NightHawk:
    I like some strong smokes and it is on my to try list. Have to pick one up from the b&m. Any suggestions on a specific vitola?
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    chemforever:
    NightHawk:
    I like some strong smokes and it is on my to try list. Have to pick one up from the b&m. Any suggestions on a specific vitola?
    My favorite is the toro (FT153). The only one I didn't care for too much was the Avion, may have just been a bad stick but the draw way too loose for me.
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    i one i smoked the avion, the draw on mine was perfect, i only cut about a quarter inch off.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    It's funny, the Avion is the only Fausto that has really done it for me. The others have been fine, but just not anything that blew me away.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    It's funny, the Avion is the only Fausto that has really done it for me. The others have been fine, but just not anything that blew me away.
    glad that is one I picked up! Don't know if it's the one I'm gonna lead odd with for the holiday since it's supposed to be strong but maybe it will be the second.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    too strong for me.
  • Options
    chemforever:
    docbp87:
    glad that is one I picked up! Don't know if it's the one I'm gonna lead odd with for the holiday since it's supposed to be strong but maybe it will be the second.
    A combination of a Jamie Garcia le, avian, and jack daniels put me at mu limit tonight...can usually smoke many more so I would say it's potent. It's not overly peppery or too strong in flavor after a 3 or so month nap but it seems full bodied. Pretty good stick for my first go around with it.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE this cigar. Tried one a little while ago, the robusto, and man it was great! I didn't find it particularly strong, I smoked it later in the evening and wasn't too full or anything. Great dark earthy flavors with just a little spice and lots of coffee. I rarely smoke cigars down alllll the way, especially the stronger ones, but I did not want this one to end. Fantastic! I hope the next is just as good. I can see grabbing a few more, then maybe a box in the future!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've only had the Avion so far and I thought it was fantastic, they did a great job of replicating the T110 blend. Speaking of which, a funny thing I noticed about the original T110 was that initially it was not super strong, after about a year of rest the potency increased by a great margin...so perhaps with some rest, the Fausto will gain strength, just a thought based on my experience with the original.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, I bought this one not knowing how long it had been in the store. Half full box so probably not too long. I thought it was perfect! I'd love to have a box of cigars that are so good with no real age necessary. Now I want to see if they'll get stronger too. I really want to get a few more this week!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America