Home General Discussion
Options

asianbiker

Met up with asianbiker last night at a local bar/B&M. He handed me two LGC Serie N and a Jamie Garcia Reserve Especial cigars. We both ended up bringing Perdomo Champagne Noir's and they were great cigars. Even with my bitter beer, I could still taste the cigar - highly recommended. He's a stand-up guy who fill fit right in here. Thanks again for the sticks bro - next time lets go to Churchills.

Comments

• Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    good to meet you and your friend. nice night, a little nippy, but the smokes and conversations were good. and thanks for the sticks you gave me. need to organize a san diego county herf.
  • Options
    Let's make this happen! Big up's for two San Diego BOTL! I frequent Racine & Laramie or Churchills in Miramar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good to meet you too. Agua, let's do Churchills.
  • Options
    Sounds good brotha, i live just south of you (Ocean View Hills area). I'll PM you my info so we can get alittle SD herf going.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Right on bro. I'm down for either but more room at Churchills would suit us better.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'm in on a San D herf!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Let's make this happen! Big up's for two San Diego BOTL! I frequent Racine & Laramie or Churchills in Miramar.
    How is that Churchill's in miramar? I've only been to the one down in old town san diego.
  • Options
    asianbiker8:
    AQUADGIO1200:
    How is that Churchill's in miramar? I've only been to the one down in old town san diego.
    It's new and improved! They remodeled the whole place into a Diamond Crown Lounge and have a very nice selection of good sticks. I work in Scripps Ranch...so it's just down the road from me. We gotta hit it up on a Friday or Sat.