Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blindside Colorado Carnage

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yeah so got blindsided and then bent-over by three brothers yesterday... Listed everything in the "What did you get today" thread, and here are the pics: Tony and Isaac did a group covert BORK-rape together, and then Greg hit me with "Greg's Sungrown Sampler" who enlisted the help of Chateau Fuente... To all three y'all... I am not deserving and don't know why you decided this drunken Irish fool deserved such a gesture, but from the absolute bottom of my heart thank you all so very much!! I am absolutely psyched about all of these sticks!!! THANKS AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Greg's Assault:

imageimage

Tony and Isaac's devastation (Icpleel and AJGARLETT) :

imageimageimageimage

Tony and Isaac also bombed my wife in the process, as you can see with the Moontrance pack of CAO's in the pic (she loves infused cigars) and hit me with the 20 ct beautiful Gurkha humi as well!! Thanks a ton to everyone again! Isaac and Tony, what is the unbanded preferido?? It is a beautiful stick, any thoughts on what it is? THANKS!!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Looks like the only thing they forgot was the vasaline!! Nice hit guys
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    They bombed the wife too?! Nicely done!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    They bombed the wife too?! Nicely done!
    Yeah they did! This is all I have to say for a taste of things to come though... In the next 15 days around 10 packages are heading out from my residence, inside every package the bomb won't just devastate the brother, but the family too, wife, fianc
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nice work guys. Poor Brett got tripled tagged team. Some great looking sticks and humi to boot!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, great hits. You may need to move into NORAD.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Nice work guys!!!

Irish, the unbanded salomon looks like a Reponsado '96. Good cigars. AJ blend.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job guys. If anyone had it coming it was Brett.
  • Brett those Slainte smokes are infused, they were for your wife.... Don't keep them with those other smokes!!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Brett those Slainte smokes are infused, they were for your wife.... Don't keep them with those other smokes!!!
    fantastic clove cigar
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Wow!!!, very nice,, Brett sure got passed around on that one..LOL,,Nice Humi too, think thats the legend band!!! Thanks for sharing the carnage with us,,,:o)