Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Padilla Dominus Churchill

I'm not very good with reviews, but wow, this cigar rocks! I got a deal on a box and had to try one before setting them aside to age. Man, rotb these things are like butter! Smooth, with a nice coffee and cocoa thing going in the first third. Add a little nutmeg on the second third, with everything mixing with a nice spiciness on the last third. And when I say it was like butter, I mean it! There was almost a buttery taste with a nice creamy smoke throughout. For those who don't like full bodied smokes, I'd stay away, but for the rest...give one a try if you get the shot. You will not be disappointed! Can't wait until they have some age on them, they will rock I'm sure!

Comments

• Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Sounds good Im going to have to give one a try.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Hippiebrian:
    I'm not very good with reviews, but wow, this cigar rocks! I got a deal on a box and had to try one before setting them aside to age. Man, rotb these things are like butter! Smooth, with a nice coffee and cocoa thing going in the first third. Add a little nutmeg on the second third, with everything mixing with a nice spiciness on the last third. And when I say it was like butter, I mean it! There was almost a buttery taste with a nice creamy smoke throughout. For those who don't like full bodied smokes, I'd stay away, but for the rest...give one a try if you get the shot. You will not be disappointed! Can't wait until they have some age on them, they will rock I'm sure!
    aging almost a box of robustos, myself. I really enjoy the robustos and torpedoes I have had. I like them with 5-6 months but don't know how they age beyond that.