Home General Discussion

Black Friday Faceoff

Wow. What a disappointment, this site and the sis. Have you seen the prices here? Must be a whole bunch of typos.

A Cain Habano Torpedo & Cu-Avana Punisher 10 pack for 103 dollars.

A Padilla Miami & Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo 10 pack 85 dollars.

A Graycliff Double Espresso & Cohiba Black 10 pack for 165 dollars.

I would say these "sale" prices are much higher than even retail prices.

------->Update: As of this morning, it looks like all the prices have been fixed.

Comments

• yeah i dont think they switched the prices, if you notice it says starting at 19.95 and none of them do. not to stoked on any deals ive seen online, if you see anything good pm me haha.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Looks like it shows the MSRP. Guessing they will update with the "discounted" price in a bit.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Anyone got a link for this? I'm guessing it's a flash link I can't get no this ipsd.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Friday Faceoff
    The prices are still jacked up but the crazy thing is if you put it in your shopping cart it shows you a different price.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everywhere ive looked today,,, my money is safe
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Teege:
    Friday Faceoff
    The prices are still jacked up but the crazy thing is if you put it in your shopping cart it shows you a different price.
    Not when I tried it, but granted I only tried one, the DPG Blue/Obsidian one. Still 72.35. That's higher than single prices.

Just not seeing a trigger to even consider pulling today...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Teege:
    Friday Faceoff
    Ok, now I tried it with all of them. No dice. Not sure what happened to you...are you CoTM member and you got 10% off maybe?
  • krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    Prices are all active now!!!! There are defiantely some great deals to be had.
  • weebsweebs Posts: 1
    HI all, first post here but have been following for a long time. Just had to say, I just checked out 3 deals and they were definetly Black Friday deals. Ccom made these some great deals IMO.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Looks like all the pricing is correct if you follow the above link ...... Lots of 29.95 and 34.95 and a cheaper one with DPG blues and Oliveros 8 0 for 26.95 a fiver of each ...... That's a steal.
    Yep, prices are correct now. Maybe it's possible to remove the above discussion? I wouldn't want to have posts up that are harmful to ccom now that the issue is resolved...
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    krebsie:
    Prices are all active now!!!! There are defiantely some great deals to be had.
    My wallet is safe for sure, thanks but need something to sweeten the dealio.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    If you're going to do a Black Friday sale, why not include some boxes in the mix?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    If you're going to do a Black Friday sale, why not include some boxes in the mix?
    gotcha a box there today,lol, i thought that price on the lg and herf a dor was good and i like those smokes after resting awhile so i hit that one