Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Teege is No Normal Newb

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was planning on hitting this new brother with a welcome package but it turned into a neewbie trade; this is what this brother did to me. Seriously guys, tell me if this sounds like a neeb to you. First off, he researched my likes, no easy accomplishment because:

1) I have nothing listed in my profile, even though enough of you have bitched at me for it, LOL
2)My likes vary alot
3)I don't post too much of what I like and dislike, it is usually just in random postings about the forum

He hit me with the following:

DPG My Father (a surprise from a newb, in fact, he told he traded for it just so he could hit me with it, VERY COOL)
Tat Havana Nobles (another favorite that I was out of)
Gurkha Titan (big a$$ stick right there)
San Lotano Habano (haven't had the Habano)
Cohiba Puro Dominicana (haven't had one of these)

Seriously brothers, this guy is for real, so deal with him if you can. Do it soon however, because his Azz is getting blown up next week and he isn't even my Secret Santa B!tich...................................

Oh, and by the way, he is BigT's brother so he will F you up and laugh about it just like the "other" Todd does

Comments

• TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Thanks for the kind words brother. I can't say enough good things about the people on this forum, this has really become a true Hobby now thanks to all of you.
    As far as you Todd your willingness to trade with a total noob says alot about you and I cant wait to trade with you again. Next time I wont be so gentle who knows maybe ill even get in a tag team with Todd P and then youll just have to replace your mailbox period! Thanks again to a great BOTL!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I was planning on hitting this new brother with a welcome package but it turned into a neewbie trade; this is what this brother did to me. Seriously guys, tell me if this sounds like a neeb to you. First off, he researched my likes, no easy accomplishment because:

1) I have nothing listed in my profile, even though enough of you have bitched at me for it, LOL
    2)My likes vary alot
    3)I don't post too much of what I like and dislike, it is usually just in random postings about the forum

He hit me with the following:

DPG My Father (a surprise from a newb, in fact, he told he traded for it just so he could hit me with it, VERY COOL)
    Tat Havana Nobles (another favorite that I was out of)
    Gurkha Titan (big a$$ stick right there)
    San Lotano Habano (haven't had the Habano)
    Cohiba Puro Dominicana (haven't had one of these)

Seriously brothers, this guy is for real, so deal with him if you can. Do it soon however, because his Azz is getting blown up next week and he isn't even my Secret Santa B!tich...................................

Oh, and by the way, he is BigT's brother so he will F you up and laugh about it just like the "other" Todd does
    Todd A.- Please send me his addy. I have a little something for him. I did not realize this was BigT's brother or I would have already bombed his a$$.
  • Very nice selection of sticks there Teege! Nice hit...tough to surprise someone like BandyT but, looks like you did it !!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have his address Greg. PM to you.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    the one in north dakota or the other one, lmao
    Marker:
    AHHH so the unknown terrorist was you!!!!
    jj20030:
    Marker:
    the one in north dakota or the other one, lmao
    If I have a house in ND could someone tell me where? My wife would like me to sell it we could use the extra $$$ LOL
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Teege:
    Marker:
    AHHH so the unknown terrorist was you!!!!
    DIE NOOB!

I had to use my best axe murderer handwriting for that package.