Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I was in a gunfight today...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
...and lost. I worked out what I thought was to be a very simple trade with spindrift. What I was unaware of was that I was walking right into his bear trap. This brother proceeded to give me a smack down of epic proportions. I have always prided myself in putting together nice packages for my brothers, but every now and again there comes a package that takes it to an all new level. This is one of those times. I am truly humbled by what Paul has sent me. Paul, thank you for the great package. In the future, I will be unable to trade with you because I have nothing in my bag of tricks that will match what you've sent. lol.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    ...and lost. I worked out what I thought was to be a very simple trade with spindrift. What I was unaware of was that I was walking right into his bear trap. This brother proceeded to give me a smack down of epic proportions. I have always prided myself in putting together nice packages for my brothers, but every now and again there comes a package that takes it to an all new level. This is one of those times. I am truly humbled by what Paul has sent me. Paul, thank you for the great package. In the future, I will be unable to trade with you because I have nothing in my bag of tricks that will match what you've sent. lol.

wow, exclusively fantastic!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow.. Every one of those are a top shelf cigar. Nice hit there guys.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Very nice hit!! Sweet looking sticks there.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    You got smacked hard!! Nicely done Paul!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I do believe the bear is hurtin! Nicely done!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit. Love that Ashton vsg.

"Long ashes my friends."

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    looks more like a claymore..Nice strike!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:

Greg, I just noticed the My Father cigar that you got, that my friend, is a great and "limited" cigar. It is only available in the My Father Lounge and, to my knowledge, only 2 lounges exist; Arizona and California. It is really the only MF that I like right out of the box. I hope you enjoy it my friend.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Wow - this spindrift is apparently NOT one to be trifled with! This one has got my vote for Bomb of the Year! What is that one in the silver foil type cello? Even if it is a Black N Mild, this is an AMAZING show of generosity! Well done!

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    The Sniper:
    Wow - this spindrift is apparently NOT one to be trifled with! This one has got my vote for Bomb of the Year! What is that one in the silver foil type cello? Even if it is a Black N Mild, this is an AMAZING show of generosity! Well done!

Illusione mj12 is the foil cigar.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Casa Fuente Corona Gorda? Mmmmm...
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    docbp87:
    Casa Fuente Corona Gorda? Mmmmm...
    I have a couple Doc. They look great but almost too great to smoke :)
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Bang...Bang (or KaBoom)...Glad I was able to shock and awe...Was not in town all weekend and working late tonight, but I will post the return fire when I get home tonight...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    spindrift:
    Bang...Bang (or KaBoom)...Glad I was able to shock and awe...Was not in town all weekend and working late tonight, but I will post the return fire when I get home tonight...
    Damn Paul, very nice hit!
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Photo as promised of Greg's launch...Thanx for the trade...We'll have to do it again somethime.. image
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    Photo as promised of Greg's launch...Thanx for the trade...We'll have to do it again somethime.. image
    GOOD LORD SPIN!! Way to go Greg you set him up brilliantly!

Spin, are those the same My Father Special "S" one's that Tim was offering a couple days ago? And what the heck is that Blue Orb banded Jamie Garcia? I thought I had seen most of those things, but this was certainly a new one, way kewl!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."