Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Does anyone live in Vegas?

If so I'd REALLY love to get my hands on some Casa Fuente Lancero's!! I will definitely make it worth the trip if someone could pick a couple up for me. If you can help me out, please PM me! Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    You know this could make for a good box split if we could find someone to go buy em lol.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    You know this could make for a good box split if we could find someone to go buy em lol.

Im in for that 100% Wes, word on the street is you can only buy 2 smokes at a time....not sure if thats true?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    AJGARLETT:
    wwestern:

Im in for that 100% Wes, word on the street is you can only buy 2 smokes at a time....not sure if thats true?
    It is, unless you know Mikey's secret handshake (AKA bribe him with some very special things from the island). Brooks from SmokingStogie, for example, acquired a bundle, and documented it via photo. There are no boxes of Casa Lanceros though, only cello'd bundles. And yes, 2 sticks per day, per person is the limit for normal civilians. As amazing as the Casa Lancero is, and it is one of my favorite cigars ever, I think the Don Carlos lances they have might just be better (even more balanced smokes).
  • Options
    are those Don Carlo's lanceros available outside Casa Fuente or are they exclusive ?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Exclusive
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    wwestern:

Well damn! If we find someone to go for us I might be able to rustle up a bribe.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    AJGARLETT:
    wwestern:

It is, unless you know Mikey's secret handshake (AKA bribe him with some very special things from the island). Brooks from SmokingStogie, for example, acquired a bundle, and documented it via photo. There are no boxes of Casa Lanceros though, only cello'd bundles. And yes, 2 sticks per day, per person is the limit for normal civilians. As amazing as the Casa Lancero is, and it is one of my favorite cigars ever, I think the Don Carlos lances they have might just be better (even more balanced smokes).
    I think the 2 cigars are totally different smokes. Both are on my top 5 and I still think the Casa Fuentes lancero is rated higher than the don Carlos lancero..