Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone hanging lights?

I've hung lights up in the past but this year I decided to step it up a notch. I have about 1000 lights already and went and picked up another 1000. Well it took 1600 to trim the house and do about a quater of the roof. I'm gonna need at least another 3000 once I tighten up the strings. I added a 6' LED Christmas Treethat does some light show designs. There the Doe and Buck that light up as well. There is some serious competition in my neighborhood! Here is a link to see what I have to compete with! The Christmas lights in this neighborhood go to a whole new level. Its neighborhood against neighborhood!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=BiyREaoX3cc

oh...thats 13 houses coordinated! Just ridiculous!

Comments

• Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    another good video. This one is better quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=NF065ckxUIs

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's pretty cool.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    NO
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    It's an awesome thing when an entire neighborhood gets into the act.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:
    It's an awesome thing when an entire neighborhood gets into the act.

I added 2 light up deer and a Sliegh That I outlined in white lights.... i lay white lights all over the ground to look like snow, I opted out for the lights in the tree this year ... to much work and I dont really care for too many lights.... Just white lights My wife is one hell of a decorator and the inside of the house looks AMAZING ! We have collected quite a few Antique Santas, she had an amazing MArk Roberts Faries and Elves Collection, and every Godiva Bear from hell and Back......Ill have to take some photos and post them......oh DID I tell yyou I HATE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL ALL MY LIFE IT SEEMS THAT IM PUTTING UP OR TAKING DOWN DECORATIONS FOR MY MOM OR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE......IT IS ABSURD! LOL