Home General Discussion
Options

Cyber Monday

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
Looks like a great deal. (note: I was originally a spazz and didn't see it, which is why I posted this thread. This is my attempt to save face...lol)
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I'm retarded. I think I'm officially blind to the front page!! LoL Pretty darn sweet deal, been wanting to try the Oval...
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    WOW 4 great sticks, 4 decent sticks, and a half pound of gurkha!!!! pass.
  • Options
    I see 6 great sticks, and 4 to pass out around the holidays. Sounds good for 35 bucks to me...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Excellent price if you're into the sticks in the sampler they selected. However, in my experience March Madness is where its at for special occasion deals on Ccom.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    wwestern:
    WOW 4 great sticks, 4 decent sticks, and a half pound of gurkha!!!! pass.
    HA!
  • Options
    I ordered one! Thanks Ccom for a great deal.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    If were talking bout the Armada Corona's X2, SL Ovals X 2, Tatuaje havana VI X2, Cohiba vigoroso X2 and the, Gurkha widow maker X2..for 35 bucks with free shipping. I think its a pretty good deal and got 5 of em...lol Ok I only got one but even if those Gurkha's are dog rockets (which I doubt) its still a good deal, IMO,
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    If were talking bout the Armada Corona's X2, SL Ovals X 2, Tatuaje havana VI X2, Cohiba vigoroso X2 and the, Gurkha widow maker X2..for 35 bucks with free shipping. I think its a pretty good deal and got 5 of em...lol Ok I only got one but even if those Gurkha's are dog rockets (which I doubt) its still a good deal, IMO,
    you just liked the name" widowmaker " lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    LOL to be completely honest the name is a turn off for me,,. reminds me of my ex
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'm thinking about getting one. haven't tried any of those.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    I think the name is appropriate. If you smoke it, you will die, maybe.
  • Options
    Marker:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    I think the name is appropriate. If you smoke it, you will die, maybe.
    Kind of like being married to my ex,, little by little day after day dying slowly inside, until all the life is sucked out.LMAO
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I got one...I got it for the Armada Corona and the Cohiba Vigoroso....very good package though for the $35. Hadn't really thought about the SL Ovals before...what are they like?
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Excellent price if you're into the sticks in the sampler they selected. However, in my experience March Madness is where its at for special occasion deals on Ccom.
    Last year the deals were a bit anemic though.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Hadn't really thought about the SL Ovals before...what are they like?
    I think they're ok, but they need some down time. I like the regular San Lotano more.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    I ordered the Cyber Monday deal and some other samplers from Tim (heavy hitters and the expert's picks from this month's catalogue) All of these can take a nice nap for the winter months.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    It's OK.....at $3.50/stick free shipping.....but.........
    Id rather spend a bit more money, and get these at $3.33/stick...free shipping

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=SP-CIGASST170
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Hm, looks like it's on order. All I really wanted were those Armada Coronas (never had an Armada). Looks like I'll have to keep on walkin'... :-(
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I bought for the Cohibas and Armadas (Cohiba ****..GUILTY) and would like to try the sat and lotano. Not a Gurhka fan tho