Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Extra Extra Read all about it!! Spindrift destroys The Kid!!!!(Again)

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
A few weeks a ago I held a Noob Only contest relating to one of my favorite Jets in celebration of my 2k milestone.. Spindrift Won by correctly identifying the aircraft, a F-86 Sabre.
Today while on a routine sortie, I was shot down in Flames!!! I can only summise by the stealth technology used that Spindrift's favorite is the F-117 Nighthawk. I never saw this one coming, Luckily right before my ass got flamed I was able to eject... Here are some photo's of the armament that Spindrift unleashed!!!!!! Well Spindrift looks like you definately get to put another sticker on your fueselage!!!!!LOL
Thank You Spindrift, Incredible Hit!!!!
Photobucket
I guess this pretty much sums it up
Photobucket
Photobucket https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoAU35OX2zg

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    A few weeks a ago I held a Noob Only contest relating to one of my favorite Jets in celebration of my 2k milestone.. Spindrift Won by correctly identifying the aircraft, a F-86 Sabre.
    Today while on a routine sortie, I was shot down in Flames!!! I can only summise by the stealth technology used that Spindrift's favorite is the F-117 Nighthawk. I never saw this one coming, Luckily right before my ass got flamed I was able to eject... Here are some photo's of the armament that Spindrift unleashed!!!!!! Well Spindrift looks like you definately get to put another sticker on your fueselage!!!!!LOL
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketI guess this pretty much sums it up
    Photobucket
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eo3btT7UPA
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    well played! that is an ASSKICKIN hit!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Thank You Spindrift, Incredible Hit!!!!
    Photobucket
    I guess this pretty much sums it up
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Man, this looks very similiar to a package that I received a couple of days ago. Nice hit, Mr. Spindrift. After the hit I took, I refer to him as MR. SPINDRIFT
  • Options
    I threw in a F-117 clip.. for you aviation enthusiasts
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    NOOB POWER!!!!!

Nice hit!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The hit he put on me was very similiar. I don't if I should say; "Thank you sir, may I have another" or just go back to therapy.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    The hit he put on me was very similiar. I don't if I should say; "Thank you sir, may I have another" or just go back to therapy.
    if you get another send them to me then go back to therapy,lol
  • Options
    GREAT HIT!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Not actually a fair contest after YOU POSTED A PICTURE...So I thought I would just treat it as a trade from a vet to a newb...So I have taken on three vets and only two have climbed out of the rubble...What happened to Isaac?????
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note to self..........Don't FVCK with spindrift.............................
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Great smokes ANNNNND AssKick'n Hot Sauce ANNNNNNND a MF t-Shirt! You sir have been properly whipped! Nicely done Spindrift!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    It wasnt my fault..He answered the question? what the, who the, I dont even know what one of the cigars is? Wheres my binki ???
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    It wasnt my fault..He answered the question? what the, who the, I dont even know what one of the cigars is? Wheres my binki ???
    Well Rudy, you know me and "new" guys........I'm glad I didn't do anything stupid..........YET............I am hoping the mental note will help but mostly I'm just mental...............................................
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    If memory serves right, this is the second major-league smackdown spindrift has unleashed recently. Nicely done sir, nicely done.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    You and Isaac both got it hard.

love the hot sauce. Nice touch.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Greg also got his ass handed to him...
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    Well Rudy, you know me and "new" guys........I'm glad I didn't do anything stupid..........YET............I am hoping the mental note will help but mostly I'm just mental...............................................
    get his addy. PM it to me. I'm thinkin this guy needs a little east coast - west coast 2 Todd smack down.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Poor Rudy...brother got his a$$ handed to him by a noob. Nicely done though, cant wait to see what happens next.
  • Options
    Not sure what I've done to deserve these azz whoopings, but Paul is intent on hurting me.. WTH....We've been talkin and we agreed on a temporary truce. Then he says this guys wants to meet me, his name, His name is Juan Moretime,,, He says Juan will be gentle, yeah bout as gentle a shoving an umbrella up my aZZ, opening it and then trying to pull it out,,Yeah Ouch is right!!!! Well Kieth Stone dont play either...
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Thanks a bunch Paul!!! I am psyched to have one of these Pigs, especially after I've been hearing how incredible they are...LOL, Love the other sticks as well. Gonna have to do some research on the one.. Love the Shirt too, you know how I feel bout the popcorn and now I can spice up my regular bags.. Those candy bars are awesome and somehow they are faintly familiar.. Much Appreciated and Juans azz is mine.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Not sure what I've done to deserve these azz whoopings, but Paul is intent on hurting me.. WTH....We've been talkin and we agreed on a temporary truce. Then he says this guys wants to meet me, his name, His name is Juan Moretime,,, He says Juan will be gentle, yeah bout as gentle a shoving an umbrella up my aZZ, opening it and then trying to pull it out,,Yeah Ouch is right!!!! Well Kieth Stone dont play either...
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Thanks a bunch Paul!!! I am psyched to have one of these Pigs, especially after I've been hearing how incredible they are...LOL, Love the other sticks as well. Gonna have to do some research on the one.. Love the Shirt too, you know how I feel bout the popcorn and now I can spice up my regular bags.. Those candy bars are awesome and somehow they are faintly familiar.. Much Appreciated and Juans azz is mine.

HAHAAH Paul F'ed you up on that one. The Kid gets bullied again. LOL
  • Options
    Great hit!! love it
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wowzzeerrr!!!!!!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    DAMN PAUL, UNREAL!
  • Options
    Nicely done Paul.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    nice truce, lmfao, nice spanking paul,lol , por kid, you can eat the chocolate when your azz catches afire,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    nice truce, lmfao, nice spanking paul,lol , por kid, you can eat the chocolate when your azz catches afire,lol
    Did you just call me a flaming candy azz??Oh its on,, its so on
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Funny, I took it like he was saying you have a hot, sweet azz...........................Sorry, you left youself open............
  • Options
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Funny, I took it like he was saying you have a hot, sweet azz...........................Sorry, you left youself open............
    Well,,,,,,,,,Thanks for noticing,,,HAHAHAHAHA