Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BORK Poker run

wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
I think I have a good idea for a game. We need 10 BORKs in on this, how it will work is we will all buy a pack of playing cards, and for five weeks will send 5 sticks plus one card every week to a different brother and the best hand at the end of the game gets hit by 5 stick packs from the other 9. I'll assign everone a different person every week. As with all things on the forums we'll count on everyone being honest here (that means no PMing to get the best hands lol). If you want in just post up here and we'll get it going when we get 10.

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I N
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    so every week I send 5 sticks and one card? I can swing that...I'm totally in

i bet someone ends up quad 4's
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Why hail yes I'm in.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Very cool idea! Wish I had the collection to jump in. Should be fun to watch though!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poke her, I don't even know her. Hell, this is how I play poker on a regular basis, not knowing what I have let alone what others have. If you all need a cigar machine, I'm in..................
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    We got 4 need 6 more to get this rolling.
    BUMP come on guys
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I will play!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Great idea and being a Poker player I would normally be in but will be out of town for a few weeks around the holidays. Very cool idea though and looking forward to seeing this one progress.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    This is a BRILLIANT idea bro! Hesitant to jump in on it because for the past couple months getting **** done in a timely manner has NOT been my strong suit, but this is a very cool and very original idea that Im sure is gonna be a blast!

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wes you know I would be on this in a SECOND, but I'm d@mn near zero bank account broke and can't swing the shipping otherwise I would! I'm sorry I can't help fill the position, but I promise I'll be a good bench-warmer! **Can I play Coach?! PLEASE!! Come on Coach, lemme in now!! I'm twice the poker player Leonard is, come on Coach!!!**
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Well we got 5 and thats enought to play but it think it'd be alot more exciting with 10
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Awesome idea Wes. I just saw this now. I would be in for sure but the shipping alone takes longer then a week for me to send or receive. I would F up the timing on this one.
    C'mon guy's this one sounds like it would be a blast.
    90+ Irishman:
    Wes you know I would be on this in a SECOND, but I'm d@mn near zero bank account broke and can't swing the shipping otherwise I would! I'm sorry I can't help fill the position, but I promise I'll be a good bench-warmer! **Can I play Coach?! PLEASE!! Come on Coach, lemme in now!! I'm twice the poker player Leonard is, come on Coach!!!**

Hey Brett, you want to split this? I don't have the collection, you don't have the funds to ship--you want to send one shipment and then I'll parse them out and ship them each week? I'm not out of sticks or anything, just don't have THIS many, so we could go half and half on every box (we all know 5 = at least 6). Whatcha think?
    Ok, Brett and I are in together if that's ok with everyone. We'll work out the logistics between us and use my address for the contest.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Ill Play
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    If this doesn't start until after the holidays, I'm in...Just too busy right now...
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    spindrift:
    If this doesn't start until after the holidays, I'm in...Just too busy right now...
    yeah ill be gone for a few weeks. but if it dosnt start til next month im in