Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ken Light and jj20030 Smackdown

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I got "Double-Tapped" from two great brothers today. The first package I am almost a little embarrassed over. Ken was raising funds for the ALS Foundation and ended up having a contest. In the end, luckily, my name was drawn as the contest winner. Ken typifies the spirit and the generosity that is on display here every day. He put together these great sticks and to cap it all off threw in one of my favorite ISOM. Ken, thank you for the cigars, and thank you for raising money for a great cause.

The second package I received was from jj20030. Most of the time I think that we all have a pretty good idea on what we would be receiving on a blind trade. But every now and again, you get a package that sets you back on your heels. This is one of those times. I consider Jimmy to be one of the core brothers on this forum. It is one thing to have great cigars and quite another to be willing to send them to your friends without expectations. When a brother sends a package like this, it shows his true colors. JJ, thank you for the cigars, and trust me when I say this - "I'm gonna get you sucka!"

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow greg.. It was a good day for you...Nice job guys.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Wow greg.. It was a good day for you...Nice job guys.
    I know. Can you believe it???
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice work guys!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Wow. Tons of nice bombs landed today! Great work fellas!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading this one, Rudy's, and Isaac's.... I am left totally and completely CLUELESS!!! WTF HAPPENED HERE???!?!!?!? I guess we should all prepare to meet Allah and our 72 virgins cuz we got us some TERRORIST **** going on!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I got "Double-Tapped" from two great brothers today. The first package I am almost a little embarrassed over. Ken was raising funds for the ALS Foundation and ended up having a contest. In the end, luckily, my name was drawn as the contest winner. Ken typifies the spirit and the generosity that is on display here every day. He put together these great sticks and to cap it all off threw in one of my favorite ISOM. Ken, thank you for the cigars, and thank you for raising money for a great cause.

The second package I received was from jj20030. Most of the time I think that we all have a pretty good idea on what we would be receiving on a blind trade. But every now and again, you get a package that sets you back on your heels. This is one of those times. I consider Jimmy to be one of the core brothers on this forum. It is one thing to have great cigars and quite another to be willing to send them to your friends without expectations. When a brother sends a package like this, it shows his true colors. JJ, thank you for the cigars, and trust me when I say this - "I'm gonna get you sucka!"

Glad they made it there! Also glad I stumbled upon one of your favorites...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.