Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Spindrift... Never heard of him??

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
Holy smokes! Dont mess with Paul...What was suppose to be a "5" stick trade turned into a WTF. Who the hell knew he would send such things. Ill let the pictures speak.

I cant seem to shake the "newbs" always getting beat up...

Comments

• Options
    wow! nice hit Spindrift!! Isaac.....enjoy the hell out of those sticks man.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    He's like a crazy ninja!!!!lol,,very nice Spin!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Damn! What a hit.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    WOW!!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Excellent work! Spindrift, you have great taste
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Nice freakin hit.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow! Nice freakin hit.
    x2, this noob is starting to pee me off,lol , pm to the kid
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy ball-busting noob bombs Batman!!! So this is now the second time I've seen a dress box that looks like it has a clock on the face of it... a little lost and trying to get clarification. Did Spin make those, is that a full box, and is it a clock?? I feel like curling up into the fetal position and sucking my thumb....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Oh man!! Thats another great hit!! Awesome clock and awesome cigars!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    damn... where is the line to trade with this guy?
  • Options
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow! Nice freakin hit.
    PM replied.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    thats a fine way to make a good impression

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Yum, Yum, Yum, What is the cigar in the silver foil?, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    scarlin:
    Yum, Yum, Yum, What is the cigar in the silver foil?, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum.
    Illusione
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    scarlin:
    Illusione
    Yum.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow! Nice freakin hit.
    It's Shaun's fault...He told me what to do...Really, blame it on Shaun...
  • Options
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow! Nice freakin hit.
    It's Shaun's fault...He told me what to do...Really, blame it on Shaun...
    :) I wish I could take credit for this mastermind...I might need to arrange a trade for some cigars with you after X-Mas Paul(I will get some sticks that will appeal to you), but mainly the hot sauce!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    scarlin:
    Illusione
    to be more specific illusione mj12
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    scarlin:
    Illusione
    FYI the ones wrapped with gold foil are the Illusione Cruzado Domenicos which is a fantastic smoke!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    kaspera79:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    scarlin:
    Illusione
    FYI the ones wrapped with gold foil are the Illusione Cruzado Domenicos which is a fantastic smoke!
    Mmmm, never seen those, I took my mj12 i was gifted out of the foil a few months ago...had no idea what it was...whoops
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    solid hit
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!!! That's one helluva hit. Man this FNG's are nuts!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Received a little package from Isaac today...His end of our noob trade...Nice to say the least...Many of these I wanted to try and will now have the chance...Not sure about the monster connie without a band though...One item of note as well, the Jamie Garcia LE2011 is next years blend, not this years...Not sure if it was intentional by Isaac, or a mistake...Either way it's mine now...lol..... image
  • Options
    VERY nice selection of smokes there from mild to wild! Nice picks Isaac and enjoy them Spindrift!
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Received a little package from Isaac today...His end of our noob trade...Nice to say the least...Many of these I wanted to try and will now have the chance...Not sure about the monster connie without a band though...One item of note as well, the Jamie Garcia LE2011 is next years blend, not this years...Not sure if it was intentional by Isaac, or a mistake...Either way it's mine now...lol..... image
    WTG Isaac!!! what is the Nicaraguan that says single region?????The EP looks very interesting
  • Options
    spindrift:

no no the JG LE2011 is the right one. The unbannded Connie is a house blend that I enjoy. I just hope you enjoy them as well. I still owe you for the hot sauce and the clock.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    WTG Isaac!!! what is the Nicaraguan that says single region?????The EP looks very interesting

that sir is the 92 rated Single Region - Serie Jalapa from Tora