Home General Discussion
Options

New stuff on Ccom

So I had this idea the other day... Some times I notice stuff listed for sale here that I never noticed before... I know there is a "New Arrivals" section, but I don't think that covers everything, so this could be a good way to update folks here that something new is available here...or maybe it's just like a lame idea... but I'll give it a shot... so yeah, these are just some things I've noticed recently that were never there before...

Fuente Rosado

La Reloba Mexico

Tat Fausto

La Casita Criolla

Comments

• Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Cool idea.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I think that is a great idea. I just ordered the last box of Tat Fausto Robusto from Tina at CCom.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Great idea, I hope it works out. I could see it falling down too far by the next time something is added...maybe comments from anyone who's tried/heard about the new stuff would keep it afloat?

I don't check out the "Premium Brands" page nearly often enough though, this'll be a good reason to start dong just that...or a good substitute if I'm lazy. :D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Duke2:
    I think that is a great idea. I just ordered the last box of Tat Fausto Robusto from Tina at CCom.
    Anyone else here think Rob should get a cut of that order? Any way to track that? LoL j/k, mostly...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Sorry Ken I ordered them prior to logging onto the site. It's still a great idea. I hang out on the premium page everyday.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Ken Light:
    Duke2:
    Anyone else here think Rob should get a cut of that order? Any way to track that? LoL j/k, mostly...
    I'm in... :)
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    They all look like great smokes. The Tat and the La Casita seem to be more my liking by description.
  • Options
    Robbyras,

You have a PM.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    the fuente is the one i want to try the most from those
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Love the idea Robby! I'd also love to see a new additions sampler. It'd be a great way to try the new arrivals to CCOM without committing to too many of each of them