Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Herman 'Raising' Cain

2»

Comments

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Hippiebrian:
    That being said, the ability to remain faithful to a spouse has no bearing on wether one can be a good president (or almost any other job). I mean come on, people, we're not electing a pope here! His personal life isn't my concern, nor should it be anyone else's. His ideas, political stance, and economic stance matter. Wether or not he can stay zipped up isn't.
    Yeah! Honesty and honoring your word are overrated qualities in a leader!
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Hippiebrian:
    That being said, the ability to remain faithful to a spouse has no bearing on wether one can be a good president (or almost any other job). I mean come on, people, we're not electing a pope here! His personal life isn't my concern, nor should it be anyone else's. His ideas, political stance, and economic stance matter. Wether or not he can stay zipped up isn't.
    Yeah! Honesty and honoring your word are overrated qualities in a leader!

Since when are politicians honest and willing to honor their word? Every president we've ever had, including the good ones (no matter who you think was good or bad) had some ambiguous morals. Doesn't disqualify them.

Scandals like this pander to the lowest common denominator, and take the focus off the real issues...the ones we should be paying attention to.