Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone headed to Vegas soon??

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey Brothers!! So I won't be headed to Vegas for another couple of years so I can't get them myself Otherwise I wouldn't ask others to do it, but I'm not so now I'm on the lookout. I've seen a ton of hype and several bombs with the Casa Fuente sticks in them and would love to try a few, lancero specifically but any would be welcomed (duh right lol?!) and I could paypal someone some cash after the 1st of the year if they are headed down in January or after that. The holidays mean I don't have any cash to shell out on myself, but after the holidays it will loosen up a bit. If so let me know and we can work something out ;) thanks all and be well!!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    PM SENT
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Man, I wish, been FOREVER since I was there...I think 2005
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Man, I wish, been FOREVER since I was there...I think 2005
    I hear ya, IRS been 2001 since I've been lol!! And thanks for the PM Dennis!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I know it's a long way down the road, but I'm planning a trip in June 2012. So if ya want, that would give you quite a bit of time to save up some cash. I'd be more than willing to pick up something for you (or any other brothers that may want) while I'm there. Just food for thought