Home Ratings & Reviews

Adrian's and CroMagnon

Anyone try any of these? Thinkin about giving them a go...

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    They're ok. I haven't been thrilled with them, however, I do think that with 1-2 years they will open up quite a bit. The potential is there, now it's just a wait-and-see game. I wouldn't discourage you from buying them, but at the same time I wouldn't encourage a large purchase.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    j0z3r:
    They're ok. I haven't been thrilled with them, however, I do think that with 1-2 years they will open up quite a bit. The potential is there, now it's just a wait-and-see game. I wouldn't discourage you from buying them, but at the same time I wouldn't encourage a large purchase.
    Thanks for the feedback... I was lookin at a 5 stick sampler... 3 different Adrians and 2 sizes of the CroMagnon... so not a huge commitment... thanks!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I was referring only to the Cro Mags, have not tried the others.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I think some of the Cromagnon sizes are significantly better than others. Namely the Anthropology and the Knuckledragger. I'm really looking forward to the Aquitaine, which comes out early next year I believe. If you are a fan of the JdN Antano Dark Corojo, or La Flor DL Maduros, then the CroMag will be right up your alley.