Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Kingjk729 got me good

Got a "Welcome to the Forum Bombing" from kingjk729 today. He offered to send me something after my first or second day on here which I just couldn't believe. Then we found out we were born 6 days apart in the same year. Kind of funny too how we both have our BDays in our forum names. I'm going to be back in the Buffalo area for the Holidays and we're going to get together for some Buffalo Wings, drinks and cigars. Glad to have found this place and thanks Jim for the great welcome bombing and knocking a few off my wish list while you were at it. :)

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Nice hit, there are some great sticks there.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I have a few for ya jimmy when we meet.............
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Nicely done Jim!
  • great hit and enjoy those sticks!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very nice assortment!!! WTG Kingjk729!!!!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Was definitely very cool of him. Was expecting a few sticks and definitely was not expecting a couple Padillas so was a very nice surprise.

spindrift:
    I have a few for ya jimmy when we meet.............

Sweet, and thanks for the heads up so I can wear a flak jacket, lol... We'll have to figure something out, just been in bad shape the last few days with my back acting up but doing a lot better now.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Glad you're happy with the package Jimmy ...... For sure when your in town we need to get together for some drinks and sticks.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice! Love seein the newbs get their cherry popped! lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice hit King. And boom goes the dynamite.