Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Lady Gaga

So I just saw her and Sugarland duet for the grammy nominee show and I hate to say this but she was actually really good..... But why does she have to look so stupid...

Comments

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    lady gaga is a hermaphrodite!!!!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teege:
    So I just saw her and Sugarland duet for the grammy nominee show and I hate to say this but she was actually really good..... But why does she have to look so stupid...

So, that's her 'shtick', man. Everybody gotta have their shtick if they gonna be somebody........ I mean, look at Michael Jackson. He was supposed to be a dancer but 'pervert' was his shtick. Or was it the other way around? I'm confused........
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Anyone can say whatever they want about her. For me, I am not much of a fan of her outfits. However, one thing NO ONE can take away from her is she is an AWESOME performer and artist...amazing talent.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    Anyone can say whatever they want about her. For me, I am not much of a fan of her outfits. However, one thing NO ONE can take away from her is she is an AWESOME performer and artist...amazing talent.
    That's what I say ...very talented woman and has the ability to make a strong positive impression on young people which I believe she tries to do. Her message of be proud of whoever you are...don't worry about what others think of you.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    She has better chops than these auto-tuned pop twits that are populating the airwaves today.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    She's a freakin genius.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    She is a 2 way genius... first and foremost in how she's marketed herself.

2nd she's a hell of a song writer... don't believe me? Listen to the track "You and I" and listen to the way she layers instuments and brings them in on a constantly building que. All while singing with an old school blues feel. F*KING BRILLIANT.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    She just posed nude for vogue, and her body is ridiculous. Very sexy body. Go look for it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    She's Madonna but with a much better voice.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Honestly I think her music is alright.

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Her music is great. Her outfits are nuts.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    I don't get where people think she's original. She's basically a new-wave Madonna. Not taking anything away from her talent wise but her style and marketing are text-book Madonna.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    james40:
    I don't get where people think she's original. She's basically a new-wave Madonna. Not taking anything away from her talent wise but her style and marketing are text-book Madonna.
    yup, I agree. I consider her the "next gen Madonna".

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    She is something that We have yet to see the total Greatness of .......... She is for lack of a better description , Beatle Like in her talent and genious...... she will be around a long time .. If the Jack Daniels and pot doesnt get her ! ROTFLMAO!
    Hemphordite? Really? LOL your Crazy........ but Jamie lee Curtis is a Fact Hemphordite.....
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    She is something that We have yet to see the total Greatness of .......... She is for lack of a better description , Beatle Like in her talent and genious...... she will be around a long time .. If the Jack Daniels and pot doesnt get her ! ROTFLMAO!
    Hemphordite? Really? LOL your Crazy........ but Jamie lee Curtis is a Fact Hemphordite.....
    Jamie Lee Curtis was born, "sexually ambiguous", or so I've heard. Apparently that means science had to put the finishing touches on her bits that God didn't.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Jamie Lee Curtis was born, "sexually ambiguous", or so I've heard. Apparently that means science had to put the finishing touches on her bits that God didn't.

I would still lick it! and then some! LOL
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    To each their own.. I'll pass
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    A bunch of big, hairy, cigar chompin' dudes gushing over Lady Gaga. What the hell has the world come to!?! ;-)
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Heavy:
    A bunch of big, hairy, cigar chompin' dudes gushing over Lady Gaga. What the hell has the world come to!?! ;-)
    Yeah so..... lol
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Teege:
    Heavy:
    Yeah so..... lol
    LOL! Touche, brother. Touche. I'd hit it, I just don't want to hear anything it has to say (sing). Although that has pretty much been my overall philosphy in life when it comes to women. Hasn't worked out too well.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Heavy:
    LOL
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    OK - time for me to weigh in here.
    My wife (42) is a HUGE Madonna fan, and has been since madonna first came on the scene.
    My daughter (15) is a HUGE Gaga fan, and has been since before Gaga made it big.

I have had to listen to too much Gaga/Madonna for many years...........

IMHO
    1) Gaga is no second coming of Madonna, she is a BIG step above. The only thing they have in common is that they are both marketing/promotion geniuses.
    2) Gaga is a superior musical talent, in voice, song writing, and instrumentally (does Madonna even play an instrument?
    3) Physical attributes?????....hmmm.............well if either one of them knocked on my door late one rainy night..............I'd probably let them in (after checking to be sure the wife was asleep!!)

• Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    (does Madonna even play an instrument?
    She's been known to be partial to the organ.
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Butterface.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Teege:
    most men dressed as women look stoooooooopid!!! lmfao
  • Options
    KingoftheCove:
    OK - time for me to weigh in here.
    My wife (42) is a HUGE Madonna fan, and has been since madonna first came on the scene.
    My daughter (15) is a HUGE Gaga fan, and has been since before Gaga made it big.

I have had to listen to too much Gaga/Madonna for many years...........

IMHO
    1) Gaga is no second coming of Madonna, she is a BIG step above. The only thing they have in common is that they are both marketing/promotion geniuses.
    2) Gaga is a superior musical talent, in voice, song writing, and instrumentally (does Madonna even play an instrument?
    3) Physical attributes?????....hmmm.............well if either one of them knocked on my door late one rainy night..............I'd probably let them in (after checking to be sure the wife was asleep!!)

Well done brother! Santa Cruz..... we will have to hook up next time im down there slopping at Stagneros! LOL
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ozwaldo, I want you to see a doctor my brother. TOMORROW. Something is not right with you and I am seriously concerned. You and I are in lockstep in our thinking on most things, I dont know whats up on this subject.

Did you, who have seen the best of the best music wise over the years, just call this hack "Beatle Like in her talent and genious"? 78% of her income goes to Madonna in royalties. And Madonna SUCKS!

You were right on the hermaphrodite point - none of that going on. GaGa is a MAN baby, straight up!

Doctor Oz. Tomorrow. For me. Im scared brother...

• Options
    DynaguyDynaguy Posts: 51
    I didn't think much of her until I heard Howard Stern interview her. That changed my mind. She is an amazing talent.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ozwaldo, I want you to see a doctor my brother. TOMORROW. Something is not right with you and I am seriously concerned. You and I are in lockstep in our thinking on most things, I dont know whats up on this subject.

Did you, who have seen the best of the best music wise over the years, just call this hack "Beatle Like in her talent and genious"? 78% of her income goes to Madonna in royalties. And Madonna SUCKS!

You were right on the hermaphrodite point - none of that going on. GaGa is a MAN baby, straight up!

Doctor Oz. Tomorrow. For me. Im scared brother...

lol Not wanting to pile on but The Beatles comparison was a pretty far stretch. I'd bet that heshe has man hands !!!
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Yup glad to see I am not the only guy who sees the incredible talent she has. Madonna is not anywhere even close on any level. If anyone here is not sure, google "lady gaga paparazzi live acoustic" where she is playing at a radio station wearing a black hat. If that video doesnt show you her talent you're not human.